AN RF-ID BASED SAND THEFT CONTROL

Project Abstract / Summary : The proposed system could generate various analytic on the data trapped in existing process to improve digital government platform like:The ore extracted mine wise whether they are falling under permissible norms! Absenteeism of trucks from the ports and travelling via other routes across the borders.Total revenues collected mine wise.With the above data on the Govt. portal (national information center) chances for corruption are narrowed due to the transparency of the topic .With all the information of mine lease available for people to notify the authorities about any scams. These reports would further enable the officials to take actions of any irregularities found.Our project even provides a platform for common people to regular watch the activities and fill their grievances.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Though information technology can be used to curb such corruption by pinpointing and identifying ,its success totally depends on our key government officials who need to take unbiased actions against the defaulters where people also will have evidences to prove the scams with the data on the web portal.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: SMVEC
City: Pondicherry
State: Pondicherry
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : GLEANERSUCCOR​ The objective of our app is to help farmers to clear all their doubts regarding agriculture, solutions for diseased crops directly from the experts...
I am fond of all bridges. The Steel cantilever bridge on the Firth of Forth near Edinburgh in Scotland is a great favorite of mine. I was lost in adoration...
Project Abstract / Summary : Rotator cuff tears in shoulders can be diagnosed using arthroscopy, MRI & Ultrasonography. Since arthroscopy is a surgical procedure and MRI is extremely expensive, Ultrasound...
The popular maker of Swiss wristwatches Swatch has entered the smartwatch segment with its smartwatch called 'Swatch Touch Zero One'. When it comes to smartwatches, the names that quickly come...
https://www.instructables.com/id/Homemade-Electronic-Drum-Kit/?ALLSTEPS