An oscilloscope on your wrist looking for Kickstarter funds

Here is something for EEs.

Quote:
Gabriel Anzziani in Sarasota, Fla. is trying to fund his 'wrist scope' #-Link-Snipped-#. The gizmo is based on the same design as a palm-sized scope he has already devised. Specs include 256KB Flash, 16KB SRAM, 4KB EEPROM Sharp Memory LCD display, and 400-mAh Li-Ion battery rechargeable via a micro USB connector. The scope even functions as a logic analyzer with eight digital inputs that are 3.3 V / 5-V tolerant with a maximum sampling rate of 16 MSPS.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This is really cool and innovative idea to combine watch and oscilloscope. I was in touch with this guy long time ago and I am still looking for his Xprotolab.

Just 5 days to go and he need to collect more 3K USD. Guys please share this project Kickstarter link and help him to achieve target.

Thank you @#-Link-Snipped-# sir for sharing this link.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI, I have read through few articles and about burj Dubai as well, the thing I have understood is there will multi level lifts available in those buildings for going...
I AM RAJ I HAV SELECTED FOR DCS TECHNOLOGY BANGALORE FOR MCA INTERNSHIP....PLEASE CAN ANY ONE SAY ME WHETHER SHOULD I JOIN THIS COMPANY OR ITS A FAKE COMPANY....PLEASE SAY...
Nippon Moon would soon become the world's biggest Ferris Wheel and is currently under development. The Giant Observation Wheel (GOW) as it's called, has been designed by UNStudio. The designers...
A team of researchers at Duke University’s Pratt School of Engineering have developed an inexpensive device made out of fibreglass and copper energy conductors capable of harvesting electricity from microwave...
Zync Mobiles has come up with a new smartphone in India with Zync Cloud Z401 whose tech specs are just about OK for the price of Rs. 4,499 that it...