an opinion poll

Hi,

i wud like to ask u a question, to which i require a very good reply from u all.the question is:

wat kind of inventions in the field of communication, wud revolutionise the others like business, agriculture etc.?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, I'm a second year IT student. I was discussing with one of my friends the other day about how the syllabus is too theoretical....we have any practiacal training. Last...
hi freinds, i have to make a minor project for my college..i am an electronics and communication final year student..Plz give some ideas and information about recent projects.. All suggestions...
Recently, I met few engineers who thought they'd rather be working for a startup than writing reports for a big MNC 😀 ! Now the question is - what according...
how can we get the print out of output of (graphical) C program( in graphics mode)? when the OS Xp.
We are having this undergraduate research about effective extraction of natural anthraquinone dye from a Noni tree bark. We tried using the traditional leaching process for starters using solvents like...