an interesting game

heyy guysss....have u heard about the game called KLUELESS 7....its an initiative by the iim students....its a mindboggling game guys....its a game where u will have clues all over the page and u will have to type the word for the next level...i bet all of u have will have loadsa fun and learn a lot of new things..jus type it on google...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guess what? One of the initiators of Klueless is on CE. #-Link-Snipped-# - why not tell us a bit about how you and team started this? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    whoa! hard to believe that its been six years since we started the first one.

it all started when my friend and I were checking out this game promo for a video game (DeathBall). the entire promo was a puzzle based web game and at the end of the game you get to see the video footage of the game ... we found it interesting and during our summer internships (back in 2005) both of us were competing against each other to see who finished it first. In case if you are wondering what is the site, try googling for notpr0n

When our college b-fest came around the corner, both of us thought that it would be a good idea to have a smaller version of this game implemented as part of the online events. In the process of naming this, we were hammering out different names ... at that point, another class mate (Chandoo from Chandoo.org) suggested the name clueless (since that's what we were about the name!) ... it started off as a joke, but then we dubbed it klueless, and the first couple of levels were done by me.

The initial levels were pretty simple, click on a link, click on a link within a time period ... change the link ... after the 4th level, we shifted gears and started putting in more cues about brands and pop culture.

To be honest, none of our class mates or the event organizers had thought that this event would be a big hit. In fact during the event only a couple of us were there to provide hints to the participants. The entire game was of 37 levels, and it was slowly getting popular.

That year, we chalked 1 million hits in 6 months ๐Ÿ˜€, at which point our shared hosting bandwidth was completely used up and we had to upgrade/renew our hosting plan to keep the game alive. the next batch that came in took to this concept and batches since then have kept the tradition alive. that's the story folks ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I remember playing the first version in office ๐Ÿ˜
  • sathiya moorthy
    sathiya moorthy
    Want a small fun events for college function
    For civil dept

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is pc to pc communication?how to achive it?do you know any information about it please reply me
please tell me any websites that will help in downloading free english dictionary on mobile
I've a project in visual studio 2005 using asp. Now i'm using 2008. Till the last year i'd been using visual studio 2005 and the XP OS. Now i'm using...
is it true to create java program without main method if it is YES then how.
Name:SUMATHI *Engineering Trade:BE-ECE Location:BANGALORE *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: READING NOVELS, HEARING TO MUSIC