An Interactive Map Of The Brain

This handy interactive infographic created by Open Colleges, an Australian online education company, walks you through major parts of the brain and what they control.
Caution: Your head may go into a spin after spinning the brain for a while.

Your Brain Map: Learning Strategies for Everyone

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SAARC or the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation, the organisation that works for the socio-economic development of its member countries, now has a body working on developing a digital...
how many of you are aware of Citrix everygreen product, Netscaler?? Most of the internet traffic is said to pass through this device. Lets see who all are aware of...
I am preparing for my campus and while i am solving old placement papers i stumbled upon a problem. If anyone knows the answer please post it. QUESTION:If the earth...
Hi CEans i am little confused on the following question so i am destined here to find the real answer for the following questions. 1)What would be the throttle position...
Name:Charu *Engineering Trade: Electrical Location: India *Occupation: Working Work Experience: +1 year *Hobbies & Interests: Economics, Puzzles, Playing keyboard, Photography, Chess... *Aim in life: To start own business *I joined...