An exclusive platform for your talents - The Chai Shop

Hello CEans. As I have informed you all about my startup "#-Link-Snipped-#" in Energy Labs is Live! I would like to inform you about our special initiative to portray your talents.

#-Link-Snipped-#- A platform for the Youth of India to display their speciality. Your quality should not go unnoticed. Every guy has some unique talent which needs to be released like a dragon to soar upon your fame and ability. The Chai Shop is a platform where you can tell us about yourself, your accomplishments, your speciality and we will give get you featured on our website. People across the nation deserve to know about the hidden talent in the locals. We are lucky to get associated with some excellent Musicians, Chefs, Designers, Entrepreneurs, Artists, Professionals and Genius' people till now. And we are very greedy in this matter. We want more. More and More and More talent to get the place they deserve.

I welcome you all to visit #-Link-Snipped-#. Have a cup of tea and some tadka gossips about the emerging personalities which might be living right next door to you. We will be extremely delighted to feature you for your excellence. It doesn't need you to be a good artist but your technical skills are no less than ART. We look forward to hearing from you.

To get featured, you can reply here to this thread, or Inbox me here on CE. You can also visit the website and fill in the contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

url : #-Link-Snipped-#

Regards,

Nayan Goenka
Co-Owner, Lead Developer
Energy Labs

Note for the CE staff: I have been granted permission for this promotion here on CE forums by the admin.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    great initative Nayan.Good work man and hope this que build up.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    great initative Nayan.Good work man and hope this que build up.
    Comments wont help especially from you. You are one hell of an artist. And I would be interested in featuring you for your work. Visit the Link i am giving below and fill in complete details about you. And your work. Give detailed information and someone from the team will contact you soon enough. I look forward to your message there.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I had sent a message bro in get features link
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    I had sent a message bro in get features link
    We will check it out and someone from the content creator team will get back to you after it. Did you mention all your work and links in the message? Include art as well as your accomplishment in your Automobile career both. Including everything you are specially known for
  • leekesh baliyan
    leekesh baliyan
    Nayan, an appreciated step. Some hidden talents really need such a platform to showcase their talent.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Thank you. We had a similar motto behind launching this 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, I have been busy lately as i have been learning making responsive designs, also UI/UX designing, css3 using its enhanced features, animations etc. Here goes my past 5...
This is one of the options I've been exercising in my mind for a long time. Most of the very regular users of CrazyEngineers have sometimes complained about quality of...
An articulated vehicle is vehicle which can be simply described as the vehicle with a trailer joint with a pivot.In India the road rule regulations had been created and it...
Korea’s Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) recently constructed a seven and a half mile stretch of asphalt roadway in the city of Gumi in South Korea with specialized...
Range of Television Broadcasting is confined to a limited distance because:?