An Engineer's Guide To Dating

Here are some totally useful tips for you, engineers!

[youtube]6mUFXFe765I[/youtube]

All the best! [​IMG]

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Damn hilarious. I wonder how long I spent watching all his vids πŸ˜›

I dropped a message at his website, hopefully he can join us as a CEan πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe we could do a fun small talk with him. Or, publish his videos here on CE, with his permission, maybe.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Ah, aren't we already doing that? πŸ˜›

Anyway, any of you'd like to share some dating tips? πŸ˜‰ Its funny Todd mentioned about female engineers being an hypothetical situation. Not sure how Shalini and Durga would respond to that!
  • Differential
    Differential
    I can't see the video! :-(
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    There were around 8 comments for this video. This one also applies to you Biggie.
    Dude, You rock! I'm a 35 year old ham and electronics hobbyist. It's important to make an attempt at normal conversation during a date. Regaling her with you latest coding exploits, explaining the newest toy in you lab or worst, giving her an in depth briefing about the circuit that you've just breadboarded is just a complete date killer. Not to mention the time I took a date to field day.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    ash
    Ah, aren't we already doing that? πŸ˜›

Anyway, any of you'd like to share some dating tips? πŸ˜‰ Its funny Todd mentioned about female engineers being an hypothetical situation. Not sure how Shalini and Durga would respond to that!
    True. He said "...and hypothetically there are female engineers. And of course, hypothetically there's big-foot too." Waiting for Durga and Shalini's comments. I wonder what KJ would have said but not seen her for a while. And there is Tech-freak too.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Differential
    I can't see the video! :-(

I too cant see that πŸ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those who are at work and can't see the video; time has come to make a switch to a company that really cares about its employees.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    Those who are at work and can't see the video; time has come to make a switch to a company that really cares about its employees.
    Which is that company ? πŸ˜›. I think all are same after some time.πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've always had complete access to YouTube and every damn thing on the Internet from my organizations 😁 , Lucky Me!

Don't worry fellas, we'll setup a dedicated line for each one of you at CE Offices πŸ˜‰
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Good video,

Hope those male CEans who are searching for their girlfriends will get soon. Don't forget to post here if any of you get her.😁
  • Lock-Os
    Lock-Os
    Ironically enough, our campus' only engineering related club is the Society of Women Engineers.

I'm still holding out for one that enjoys the tech-talk.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Too funny! Also way to go to the ladies at Pitt having a club! Do they have socials?! =)
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Lock-Os
    Ironically enough, our campus' only engineering related club is the Society of Women Engineers.
    Lol! Well, makes searching easier for the bachelor folk eh?

Gohm and Mayur, you guys married aren't you (well, not to each other πŸ˜‰ )? Care to share any tips?

Biggie needs 'em πŸ˜‰
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    ash
    Lol! Well, makes searching easier for the bachelor folk eh?

Gohm and Mayur, you guys married aren't you (well, not to each other πŸ˜‰ )? Care to share any tips?

Biggie needs 'em πŸ˜‰
    Yis Sirrie, he needs some help. Especially with the Piano........πŸ˜›;-)
  • Differential
    Differential
    The_Big_K
    I've always had complete access to YouTube and every damn thing on the Internet from my organizations 😁 , Lucky Me!

Don't worry fellas, we'll setup a dedicated line for each one of you at CE Offices πŸ˜‰

Hey, what are your plans?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No thanks. I've enough tips already.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Differential
    Hey, what are your plans?
    We'll have our own office pretty soon, hopefully.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The_Big_K
    We'll have our own office pretty soon, hopefully.
    Hmm.. saying that might work in a date.. *rubs chin*
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    were yiu are planning to open the office??? hope it is bubbling with bright smile from the receptionist!!!
  • JamesHarmison
    JamesHarmison
    Nice plan.It too funny & our campus' only engineering related club is the Society of Women Engineers.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    i believe that, you can understand the concept perfectly if you studied it practically, so i will try to learn it completely.
    ha.. ha.. ha.

Thanks big_k for giving us such a good tips..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I got in touch with the guy in the video and he wrote to me that he likes CE 😁
  • gohm
    gohm
    very cool Biggie!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The_Big_K
    I got in touch with the guy in the video and he wrote to me that he likes CE 😁
    Have him post here! πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Have him post here! πŸ˜›
    He responded positively for co-branding πŸ˜‰ . Will have to talk to NI folks. Let's see.
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    its really a cool thread he he he😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to learn VBA(especially for Excel). Where should I start from? Is there any online material available? If yes, where? A direct link would be appriciated. If anyone of...
Hello everyone! This is Ankita here and am currently pursuing my third year in Mechanical Engineering. Apart from my field, i love music, photography and i write a lot (both...
😁Have you Know About Lift Mechanism???πŸ˜• hey, I want all information about lift mechanism. If you know anythig, any site then post it's address.. I wnat to collect all matte...
πŸ˜• GUYS give me some ideas or a paper presented in nano technology used in bio field nano tech used for cancer ,brain tumour etc,. but I want latest news...
So, I guess its the season students start looking for ideas. We've lots of queries for project ideas in VB. Here's one idea that clicked in my mind and very...