amdocs vs TCS

"amdocs vs TCS" which to choose to start a career with as a fresher(Computer science engg)?

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    I am working in TCS and can let you know based on my experience + Whatever I have learnt from my seniors (Who came to TCS after switching).
    1. TCS is the one of those best companies which has best possible processes in the field of IT.
    2. They are having a good repo in the market. See the market capitalization and other stuffs.
    3. (Learnt from seniors) TCS has some best interfaces to make yourself learn various things - It may be soft-skills, some project related knowledge etc.
    4. I do not know about other companies, but TCS has its own Library where you could get Audio books as well apart from regular technological books. It has another benefit of returning the book after reading in any other location of India as well (That too FREE of cost)
    5. (Learnt from seniors) TCS is one of the those companies which maintain a transparent salary slip.
    6. It has a team "Maitree" which takes care of associate's extra curricular feelings 😛, in short, it organizes many drives to various locations and many others as well. (Yeah yeah, it happens in other companies I know 😀 )
    7. (Learnt from seniors) In TCS, the medi-claim is reimbursed quickly. 😀
    In short, if you are in good team, good supervisor, nice office, you would enjoy working here. 😀
    And many others benefits as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In today's world everybody wants to do their work as fast as possible and to do so, they buy highly priced high configuration computers. Though that might be the case,...
how to control both the speed and torque of a permanent magnet dc motor?
Dear Students, Greetings from Govt. Model Engineering College, Kochi!! We are delighted to inform you that, the fourth edition of Innovations for a Better Tomorrow or IBeTo 2015, has been...
Hi everyone How to calculate the equivalent diameter of square and triangle? thanks
If you’re one of those iPhone users who travel a lot and usually end up forgetting the places and the time of your visits of the past in planning your...