Amazon Prime in India!

I just noticed that Amazon has started offering Amazon Prime in India as well. Looks like this started today. Needless to say I signed up this morning (and ordered a wifi router as well 😛)

There's a 60-day free trial. If you like it you an go for a yearly subscription of INR 499.00 (introductory offer only, regular price will be INR 999.00 per year)

What is Amazon Prime? Here's some of the things you enjoy:
1. Unlimited 1 & 2 day delivery for Free.
2. Same day, morning & schedule delivery @ INR 50 extra (regular customers pay INR 150.)
3. Special deals & early access to lightening deals.

Read more at #-Link-Snipped-#

With this Amazon has just flipped off Flipkart and snapped at SnapDeal 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Already subscribed to it. Was Flipkart First subscriber too and used its benefits. Amazon Prime seems to be tad cheaper over what they charge for the service in the USA. I'm wondering if all the benefits that US users get (video + music + storage) will be offered to the Indian Prime users.

Related: Flipkart First Review: Advantages, Benefits & Subscription Charges

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Technology has grown by leaps and bounds. Indian engineering curricula on the other hand seem ossified. This article from Machine Design gives some pointers where changes may be needed. What...
what are good and new project ideas for an electronics and communication student?
what is your opinion about electronics and communication engineering? is electronics and communication engineering an evergreen branch?
Guys please tell me is it possible to switch from IT sector to Core ECE job .If i am having 2years experience in IT Job? PS: I am ECE graduate.
Hello! I am pursuing b.tech in Instrumentation and Control from NIT Jalandhar Presently I am in 7th semester. I am looking for suggestions about new,innovative ideas for my major project....