Amazon Giving 40 Paid Apps For Free.

On this day of Christmas, Amazon is giving 40 paid apps for free. Visit Amazon.com download its app (Amazon Store) install it, login with your account & buy all the apps !! 😁

Screenshot_2014-12-25-14-57-13 Screenshot_2014-12-25-14-57-25 Screenshot_2014-12-25-14-57-48 Screenshot_2014-12-25-15-04-06

Merry Christmas, CEans.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...I'd not fill my phone with stuff I won't use; just because it's free.

PS: Story from the past- Pizza Hut was new in India and my friends and I decided to visit Pizza Hut in Pune. The folks were offering 'UNLIMITED PIZZA' for just Rs. 100. All 6 of us ate Pizza like we had not had any food in centuries.

...next 3 days were unforgettable.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...I'd not fill my phone with stuff I won't use; just because it's free.
    Even I didn't fill my device with all the 40 apps. If you see image above you'll see the apps I have is in 'Cloud'. It's like Steam, you purchase the game while discount is going on but you didn't installed in your system, you can install when you want to. So, when I'll need any of those apps, I will trigger Amazon app store & download it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Just downloaded ElectroDroid Pro a very handy and nice app for the Electronics engineer. 👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Which one of the 40 apps would you recommend the most?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Some apps are worth having
    Root explorer
    Oxford Advance learner dictionary $30 ($20 on play store)
    WalframAlpha
    Cogs - great game I already bought from play store
    Jumb Desktop - RDP & VNC seems handy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It’s been just a few months Apple Inc. launched the latest iPhones-6 and 6 Plus, there’re rumors that the company is planning to go with 4-inch version of iPhone pronounced...
Announced in October earlier this year, the HTC Desire Eye is now reportedly available in India. According to an established Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom, the phone can now be purchased...
I am a MBA HR post graduate with computer science engineering as graduation. Now a Human Resource professional with about 4 years of experience in HR in sectors like manufacturing,...
Many engineers around here are coding or have been into programming at some point of their life. You all must've made mistakes or started off on a bad foot or...
American software mammoth Microsoft (MS) has recently been stepping up its game. After the announcement of MS-Accenture collaboration and the availability of the recent updates in MS Azure, Microsoft has...