amazing new car Tramontana R

Check this out for your daily commute:

Revealed! 720hp, twin-turbocharged V12 Tramontana R - Autoblog

Just need $450,000... =)

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    The more I read about this crazy car, the more I like it.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    What can I say, I am speechless. It was love at first site.

P.S. Gohm will be giving this car as a prize to the first 20 people, who will reply to this thread. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Love at first sight for me too.

*Adds a buck to his piggy bank named 'Funds for Tramontana R'*
  • gohm
    gohm
    woah, I guess that's one way to increase posts Patty!! Guess I need a part time job to add on my to do list! =)
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its too good.
    But i think that dont run on our India roads but the car is awesome ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • gohm
    gohm
    ah-ha, you are right I bet there! I don't have that worry, just the price tag! Actually, I would be perfectly with test driving it once.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Beautiful.. *faints*
  • gohm
    gohm
    I am sure Top gear or someone will test one, I will keep my eyes peeled for further info.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yeah.. let the Stig drive it! I envy his job
  • gohm
    gohm
    "victory by design" is another amazing car program if you can find it to watch. Former F1 driver drives all these old and current exotic sports/race cars.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Is it sturctured for a two people drive? or can be increaed further?
    By the way i did not much understand 'awesome' 'love at first sight here' ๐Ÿ˜

could any one bother to explain what's so good? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yes, two people can fit in the car. one behind the other like in a jet fighter. Although it would not be comfortable. It is a barely road legal race car so not designed for comfort or carrying passengers or cargo. there is no radio, airbags, cruise control, power windows.. nothing but a real small fast car. =)
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Yep, it is like the Ariel Atom or the Caparo T1.
    @Durga: What is so good??? Did I read correctly.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    raj87verma88
    Yep, it is like the Ariel Atom or the Caparo T1.
    @Durga: What is so good??? Did I read correctly.
    YUP! you read it correctly. unless I know what's good i cant apprciate it ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    gohm
    Yes, two people can fit in the car. one behind the other like in a jet fighter. Although it would not be comfortable. It is a barely road legal race car so not designed for comfort or carrying passengers or cargo. there is no radio, airbags, cruise control, power windows.. nothing but a real small fast car. =)
    oh!
    so a racing car is it?
    good! i always used to wonder, why do the racing cars need to be so low in height and so sleek?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    durga
    oh!
    so a racing car is it?
    good! i always used to wonder, why do the racing cars need to be so low in height and so sleek?
    Sleek design to make them more aerodynamic and to ensure less resistance from air while moving. Low height to lower the centre of gravity. Therefore less chances of toppling when taking turns at high speeds. The spoiler behind ensures that the car stays grounded. It works on the same principal as an airplane wing but in the opposite direction.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Also to produce strong ground force, which helps to keep the vehicle firmly planted on the road surface allowing good traction at speed. This allows the car to go faster and corner better. At high speeds with air flow above and under the vehicle, it begins to act like an airplane wing and create lift. This lift will reduce the weight of the vehicle on the tires. This weight is needed for traction for power as well as steering. The lift will effect handling and if it increases the vehicle can loose control or in extreme cases actually leave the ground, causing a crash. A low center of gravity with wings to produce ground force and a minimum of under car clearance will eliminate this effect. Formula One race cars produce so much ground force that they can actually drive even upside down (like on the roof of a tunnel) at speed-nobody to my knowledge has done a real world test though. =)
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Yep the force can go as strong as 5 Gs
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Wait, no radio or mp3? Thats pushing it too far man ๐Ÿ˜› Its not like it weighs a lot. Put some jacks for headphones, and you can save on speaker space.

Who drives without music on the highway?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Such cars, or road legal F1 cars do not have much of fancy stuff. No AC and airbags etc and no radio.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    raj87verma88
    Such cars, or road legal F1 cars do not have much of fancy stuff. No AC and airbags etc and no radio.
    It doesnt hurt to add radio! I see no logic in removing it ๐Ÿ˜› Unless.. the manufacturers want you to listen to their engine symphony.. *rolls eyes*
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Will you be worried about listening to radio when going 200+ kmph while almost lying in a small hole of a seat.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Not worried, but I would like to listen to music while driving fast ๐Ÿ˜›

You dont like music?
  • gohm
    gohm
    car like this have engines that make better music than on any mp3. =)
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    lmao!

Here are the lyrics:
    vrrrm.. vrmmm!
    Vrrmm.. click-clonk. VrrrmmmMMMm
    click-clonk. VRMMMMMM!
    VRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. BOOM.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    You could get a Grammy or two for such a song.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    thanks for explainaation guys!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    laugh, oh my, that is dorky! however I've been laughing for several minutes now! ๐Ÿ˜‰

ash
    lmao!

Here are the lyrics:
    vrrrm.. vrmmm!
    Vrrmm.. click-clonk. VrrrmmmMMMm
    click-clonk. VRMMMMMM!
    VRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. BOOM.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    new lyrics awesome (laughs)๐Ÿ˜
  • jacob234
    jacob234
    Hello everyone! Looking for some information about the Tramontana R I've found out this forum.
    I post a video of the car in case you don't have seen it:

Tramontana R Edition on track - YouTube

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI FOLKS, Could any one guide me to a decent article on collecting data with the help of a microcontroller ADC.I had worked with MSP430 microcontrollers for the last year...
Tell me" Reverse-Power Protective Relay using 8051" Send me on
I'm starting this thread in CE Events section because we'll use CE Events to publish all information about CE Meets. The aim of this thread is to discuss the structure...
CEans, This post comes from Apple's Safari 4 for Windows Vista. Guess what? I'm loving it! ๐Ÿ˜ It is indeed 3x faster than firefox! The introduction screen is awesome! ๐Ÿ˜...
A long time back a here asked this question in a very informal way(I mean not in any thread) and he didn't even tried to share its answer also.Well, just...