Am Piyush

Basically, I've routed to this forum, follwing some blog entries of BIG_K. I work as a developer with Accenture & soon will be joining R&D Labs. Don't find much leisure time for activities quite unlike College days.

But I find young blood always fascinating. Shoot me a mail in case I can be of some help to this community.

Cheers!

Replies

• crook
    crook
    welcome

insanepg
    Basically, I've routed to this forum, follwing some blog entries of BIG_K. I work as a developer with Accenture & soon will be joining R&D Labs. Don't find much leisure time for activities quite unlike College days.

But I find young blood always fascinating. Shoot me a mail in case I can be of some help to this community.

Cheers!
    welcome on the board, dude! Biggie's blog rocks ๐Ÿ˜ !

Tell us how do you want to help this community? ๐Ÿ˜‰

i am already on your google page ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome to the community, Piyush. Hope to see you around. All the best for your R&D with Accenture.

Sometimes I wonder how do people land up on my blog. I've not advertised it anywhere (except in my signature) and its not listed on any search engine ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • ashishmichael
    ashishmichael
    i'll accept to all rules and regulation laid by the admin.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please write down the important Common Admission Test books that useful to study and prepare for the exam
I've been planning to do a little project for a while but I'm not sure about what window tool kit to use. Reckon you guys could suggest a few? Preferably...
Hi everyone, I am learning JAVA these daz...My teacher is teaching me Applets these daz..Its quite interesting. As I said I found Applets interesting,I was trying to create a web...
Hello CEans! Its a great pleasure to introduce new section for the discussions related to Mechanical Engineering. We have lots of CEans who are Mechanical Engineers and this place is...
Hello CEans! The 'Technical Discussion' section gets a new sub-section - Mechanical Engineering! The new sub-section will host discussion, ideas & questions related to mechanical engineering. I'm sure we have...