alternate for fine aggregate - river sand???

As we all know, we are using riversand as fine aggregate for concrete mix(in india), earth filling, levelling and such kinda works. But what will be the alternate source if river sand become unavailable in future?? Although we have M-sand productions is that fulfill all the requirements for river sand???
And what are the fine aggregates are being used for concrete nowadays around worldwide???

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Sea water and unwashed sea sand have been successfully used.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    The other view:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • JAY CYRIL LONGTON
    JAY CYRIL LONGTON
    thank u sir😀)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hay engineers i m new at this place but i m here to find some innovative ideas for my java projects...so anyone have an great idea to make the project...
Imagine an unmanned air vehicle (UAV) changing its shape from dive mission to cruise mission on-the-go in response to the result expected. Sounds uber cool, doesn't it? Now imagine a...
If you already haven't, it's time that you check the trailer for 'The Martian'. It's fabulously done - The film is based on Andy Weir's 2011 novel The Martian. Here...
Hailing from a city which is also known as 'academic town', Amit Vaish spent his building years in Roorkee. His father was a scientist at CBRI. "Engineering was very logical...
Quote: Paul Graham is a renowned programmer and wildly successful venture capitalist. He also happens to be a talented writer. I highly recommend you stop reading this and just go...