Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power With 5000mAh Battery Serves As A Power Bank

Last week smartphone maker Alcatel had debuted the Alcatel Pixi 4 Smartphone With 5 Inch Screen And 8MP Camera At Rs. 4,999 smartphone in India and today it seems it has launched a new budget device that could have been custom made for a market like India. The Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power is the successor to the Alcatel Pixi 4 and its USP is its huge 5000mAh battery. The battery on the Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power can power the smartphone for nearly three days. The company claims this battery provides 22 hours of Wi-Fi browsing, 14 hours of video and 5 days of music playback. You might think that the battery on the Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power charges up slow and would take a lot of time to reach full charge but Alcatel has addressed it with fast charging which juices up the battery twice as faster as compared to conventional smartphones. The Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power can also serve as a power bank charging up one tablet or 1.3 smartphones easily.

Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power  (1)

The Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power sports a 5.5inch display with HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution and 5 point capacitive touch screen. Underneath the hood we have an unspecified chipset with an unmentioned processor and 1GB of RAM. The Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power has an internal memory of 8GB and the microSD card slot supports cards of up to 32GB. The Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power has audio optimisation technology from Arkamys for clearer and louder audio. The Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power has an 13MP camera on the rear with LED flash and a front 5MP camera with flash. The Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power comes preloaded with photo filters and borders that you can use to up to your heart’s content.

Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power  (2)

The Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power is a dual SIM smartphone and supports 3G. Other connectivity options on the Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power include Wi-Fi, microUSB and Bluetooth. The Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power measures 152 x 78.3 x 9.9mm and weighs 202 grams.

Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power  (3)

Source: www.alcatel-mobile.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the most irritating things to happen this monsoon is water on your smartphone. Even tiny splash of water could potentially damage your precious smartphone. Samsung Electronics, the leading...
A Cortana coupled Office 365 or a complete new Artificial Intelligence powered hybrid? What’s in the deepest corner of the Microsoft geeks when they say intelligent digital transformation in the...
Xiaomi, today, initiated the sale of Mi Band 2 through the Mi India official website. The sale lasted no longer than an hour as the band went out of stock...
Name: Victor *Engineering Trade: Naval Architect and Marine Engineer Location: Philippines *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!) Naval Architect Work Experience: (if applicable) 7 months Naval Architect *Hobbies & Interests: Ship Design,...
Hello Sir, I did my engineering in electronics and communication. Currently looking for Embedded Systems or Web Technologies to make my career. Please let me know the job opportunities and...