Alcatel OneTouch Watch In India For Rs. 7999 - Available On Flipkart

The Alcatel OneTouch Watch has arrived in India via the e-commerce portal Flipkart at a price of Rs. 7999. On its official webpage, the company says 'This is not a watch'. In fact, it uses a lot of phrases to define the new wearable gadget. For instance - It is being called: 'more than just a pretty face' or 'the ultimate selfie tool'. Alcatel OneTouch Watch is priced in the global market at $150 which makes the Indian price tag a bit cheaper by Rs. 2000. From the looks of it, this smartwatch or fitness tracker looks like any other wearable device, so we got interested in its specifications. Let's take you on a tour of the features highlighted by the company.

Alcatel-OneTouch-Watch-India

The smartwatch boasts of 157 notifications right on your wrists. These alerts include email previews, social media updates, short messages and a lot more. Once you pair your OneTouch watch with your smartphone, simply line-up your phone's camera for the frame and tap on your wrist to click a group selfie.

Like most fitness trackers, OneTouch Watch keeps track of your daily activities such as sleep, steps taken, calories burnt and rate of heart beat. All this is possible due to the embedded accelerometer, pedometer, heart rate sensor, altimeter etc.

Compatible with both Android and Apple devices, measuring just 10.5mm thin and weighing in at a mere 55 grams, Alcatel's wearable is said to be able to store around 4300 songs. The company hasn't mentioned the storage capacity in the specs.

The OneTouch Watch's display is 1.22 inch inch in size and comes with a TFT 262k color touch screen with oleophobic coating and a resolution of 240 x 240 pixels.

As you can see from the picture above, the Alcatel OneTouch comes with a charger built-in with the wristband instead of the dial. The company has did away with cables completely. So, users simply need to plug the wristband in their computer or USB charger. The battery inside is a 210mAh one.

The OneTouch Watch is available in two colour style - a red-black combo and a pure white. The body of the watch is water resistant up to a depth of 1 meter, so user can check important notifications even in rain. With the inbuilt e-compass you can always know which direction you're heading to.

That's all there is to know about the Alcatel OneTouch Watch. We love how the watch has been designed and think that it might appeal to the Indian audience with its design. What are your thoughts about the watch's features and pricing? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Feroz Ali Bin Md Noor
    Feroz Ali Bin Md Noor
    where to buy it?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A simply search on Flipkart will give you the product.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax has just one laptop under its portfolio and it called the Canvas LapTab. Until now it came loaded with Windows 8.1 out of the box with a free upgrade...
as in microprocessor we have zero flag in its Program Status Word to check the zero status but in microcontroller 8051 we don't have this type of flag in the...
already I install windows 8.1 pro in pc but the programs are not able to run / compile . also I not getting output . it is not working properly...
Hello Everyone, I need help identifying courses for MS abroad. I have completed B.E. in Computer Engg. and have been working past 3 years as Software Engg in one of...
i am planning to build a go kart ...can any one send me the innovative changes that can be done to improve its safety and accuracy like new steering etc.