Alcatel Flash 2 Specifications, Features, Price In India And More

Alcatel is back with a new mid-budget Android smartphone called the 'Alcatel Flash 2', the company's second phone in the Flash series. It is attractively priced at Rs. 9299 and is going to be available exclusively via Flipkart. The Alcatel Flash 2 sale is scheduled on Oct 27 noon and the registrations from the day have already begun and will continue till a day before the sale. Alcatel Flash 2 has a lot of interesting features, but the one that's the real highlight is the phone's camera. With much adieu, let's get straight to the phone's features and specs.

Alcatel-Flash2-India

The Alcatel Flash 2 features a mark-free, curved back design with uniquely contoured sides. The ergonomically designed phone is said to fit perfectly in your hand. Since the phone's biggest USP is its camera, the makers have placed a dedicated camera key button on the phone's side, so that users can can quickly capture photos without wasting time unlocking the device

Performance wise, the Alcatel Flash 2 seems like a good candidate for multitasking function, playing games or watching videos, thanks to the 64-bit OCTA Core 1.3 GHz Cortex MediaTek A53 MT6753 processor, which is coupled with a 2 GB SDRAM and a Mali-T720 graphics unit. With built-in 16 GB memory, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card, this phone lets you store a plethora of apps, photos, and videos.

Featuring a 5 inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution touch screen powered by MiraVision Image Technology, the phone supports 178° Viewing angle and 294 PPI pixel density.

Running on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS out of the box, the Alcatel Flash 2 is powered by a 3000 mAh lithium-ion battery that offers a talk time of up to 25 hours on 2G and standby of 25 days i.e. 600 hours. Connectivity needs of the users are catered to, with support for Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, Dual SIM cards, HSPA+ and LTE

Coming to the cameras, the one on the rear end comes with a 13 megapixel GreenEye Samsung S5K3M2 ISOCELL image sensor, f2.0 aperture, real tone flash and Phase detection auto focus (PDAF) technology. The 5 megapixel front camera comes with a OV5648 sensor and f2.2 aperture, LED flash, Front LED flash and 84-degree Wide Angle.

Those features make the camera on Alcatel Flash 2 one of the best in its league. The leading-edge ƒ/2.0 aperture supersedes even that of Apple’s iPhone 6 which stands at f2.2 aperture. This captures even more light for every photo and works extraordinarily well even in low light conditions.

With that we come to the end of specifications highlighted by the manufacturer. What are your thoughts about the Alcatel Flash 2 smartphone? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CE galore from the Archives of the Engineer. From gun bike, horse tank to hand powered submarine, all are here: Archive | The Engineer
Quote: In this fascinating TED talk, designer and architect Neri Oxman - an associate professor at MIT - provides an intriguing glimpse of how additive manufacturing technology is enabling replication...
Quote: Additive takes off: Aerospace manufacturers are increasingly using 3D printing for functional aircraft components. When the Flying Test Bed A380 aircraft from Airbus hits the skies later this year,...

Hai

Hai I'm BHARGAV K I have completed my B.E in ECE and now doing mtech in robotics.I find my interest in research on robotics
EngineerBabu is a web, graphics and app development company with a difference. Based out of Indore, Madhya Pradesh, this IT services firm was started by Mayank Pratap, a computer science...