AirMouse - Sci-Fi comes real

While working on our PC due to constant use of mouse our hand pains n it can cause d muscles to get injured. So here a solution for that
"AIR MOUSE" A mouse that fits like a glove.
It utilizes an optical laser and has battery life of a week. It works by aligning with the ligaments of the hand and wrist and is designed to remain inactive until your hand is placed in a neutral, flat position, so you can easily go back and forth between typing and mousing. This mouse’s optical tracking laser and the left and right mouse click buttons are positioned in the palm of our hands and adjacent to our fingertips leaving them exposed so we can use the AirMouse without removing it from our hands.

1601428_760510417311917_756986284_n

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its nice to see this kind of innovatiions and hope battery life would increase in future

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers from Harvard’s Wyss Institute and several other universities have managed to generate electricity from a strip of latex rubber coated with bacterial spores. At the heart of this experiment...
Edward Snowden, the NSA whistel blower who's currently under Russia's protection has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by a Norwegian minister. The argument goes like this: Snowden helped...
According to a report published in Korea Times, Samsung is planning to unveil its smart eyewear to compete with Google Glass. A Samsung official who wished to remain anonymous has...
I have showcased Ubuntu Web Browser in Ubuntu 14.04 which shows convergence in video below. It's just 2 minute long, take a look.
Recentl I started a blogspot.In that I dont how to categorize the blog like home, downloads,contact us like that.Can any one help me step by step process or by screenshots....