Airmail 2.0 - The Best Email App For OSX, Yet?

Airmail 2.0 has been released and as an avid supporter of the app, I bought an upgrade from the Mac App store in no time. I've been in love with emailing apps since the days of Incredimail, which I absolutely loved. After switching to OS X from Windows, I had to find an email app to fall in love with, and boy, I did - the Sparrow - The Best Email Client For Mac: Review. But Google set its eyes on the App and acquired it; and since then the development of the app stopped. No upgrade was offered and I had to find a new love. This time, it was Airmail App. I began loving the app just because it worked just as smooth as the Sparrow mail app. But Sparrow continued to be my primary mail app until I upgraded to OS X Yosemite.

...and just in time; the developers of the Airmail decided to release the gold version of Airmail, called Airmail 2.0. Not only does Airmail 2.0 bring a brand new (and impressive) look but also few good features every mail client, worth its salt, should have.

I've been testing the app since yesterday (not a long time yeah?) but have already sent lot of mails and received too. I can say with great confidence that if you are looking for a good mail client for your brand new iMac or Macbook; look no further. Airmail 2.0 is capable of doing almost everything you'd want it to do.

Take a look at all the new features in the latest version on the official website, which also offers a glimpse of all the features the new airmail offers. For a limited time, the developers of the app are offering the software for just $9.99 and the price is likely to go up to $19.99 in the next few days.

How to buy the app? : The app is available in the Mac App store. Search for 'Airmail 2' in your App Store and you should be able to see the 'buy' button. Make your purchase, you won't regret it.

If you have any questions you'd like me to answer - let me know below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I need to ask will software testing be a good thing to start as a fresher? I am BE in IT and been trained in java in cts. Will...
Is there any opinion in this society about this phone? I am practically clueless at what to look at while purchasing a smart phone. Recently I got blanked with Android...
Good News! OnePlus folks have announced the preorder system for the OnePlus One phone. The company will start accepting preorders starting 27 October. The https://preorder.oneplus.net page current shows the countdown...
Please tell the approach of solving ques 18 and 19 ,I cant understand the logic out here.
Wishing all our CEans a very happy Diwali. May this festival of lights bring happiness, prosperity and success to your lives. Stay Crazy!