aircraft stability

What factors do designers of aircrafts may experience when Balancing the four forces.i.e thrust ,drag,lift and weight

Replies

• Sai Nandyala
    Sai Nandyala
    The balancing has to depend on the center of pressure and the aerodynamic center which are both used based on either the airfoil is symmetric or cambered. The basic nomenclature of an airfoil defines all the factors. Based on the requirements, these parameters on the airfoil can be changed in order to attain stability.

Remember one thing, anything and everything can be used to fly. It's on the matter of proper calculations, balance, and use of logic by control systems.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Attention fans of Sherlock, Mr Holmes has gone back into to the past for the extended one-off special that will be arriving on small as well as large screens sometime...
Quote: A line commonly heard by engineers is, “Make it idiot-proof.” This has led to new user-friendly and plug-and-play equipment, which is nice to have, but if a person doesn’t...
Hi Everyone! Just took The first Tutorial Of Android Programming It Is Very Interesting To Learn.. Feeling So Good .. Thanks To Mr. Anup Kumar For Guidance. Hope For The...
Hi Engineers, Just finished my Electronic and Communications Engineering. Planning to do Inplant training in chennai. While surfing came across FITA who were providing Inplant training in Chennai for various...
I am a s/w tester by profession.Need guidance to acquire banking domain knowledge.