AIRCOM Strikes Deal with Croatia’s Vipnet

AIRCOM solution deployed to standardise OSS tools across mobilkom austria group
18 February, 2009 – Mobile World Congress, Barcelona & Leatherhead, UK – AIRCOM International, the leading independent network planning and optimisation consultancy, today announced a contract with Croatian mobile operator Vipnet, to supply its OPTIMA Performance Management solutions across both the Core and Radio Access networks.

The deal will act to standardise the Operational Support System (OSS) tools across the entire Vipnet network, with OPTIMA having been deployed in the Core network for more than a year. Vipnet will now deploy OPTIMA in the Radio Access network, delivering a unified Product Management (PM) solution to both departments and increasing operational efficiencies across the country.
“It’s clear that AIRCOM is in the perfect position to align with our strategy and provide the network support needed to help roll out of our GSM and UMTS radio access network and further maintain and develop high quality standards for voice and data. Advanced performance management is key factor for high level of engineering required for continuation of HSPA+ implementation” said Tomislav Makar, Director of mag Access Networks and Vipnet Access Network Development Director. “With its global footprint and solid track record of delivering performance measurement solutions to operators around the world, it quickly became apparent that we could trust AIRCOM to help significantly reduce our OPEX, which was a key factor in the decision making process.”
OPTIMA is part of AIRCOM’s ENTERPRISE suite of products and is the fastest selling performance and service management tool in Europe. While enabling Vipnet engineers to generate specific KPI queries from a single platform, OPTIMA will also generate consistent network performance data across the entire mobilkom austria group, meaning networks can be monitored consistently from multiple offices, departments and geographies.
“Croatia is one of the most exciting markets in the world, and to sign with the operator widely known for the best market entrance in Europe is further evidence of our leadership in the world’s emerging markets,” says Margaret Rice-Jones, CEO at AIRCOM International. “We continue to beat off competition from major vendors in emerging countries thanks to our close understanding of market requirements and ability to scale quickly as new services are rolled out. We look forward to working with Vipnet and ensuring its network runs at optimal performance for years to come.”
The OPTIMA solution will be fully installed across Vipnet’s multi-vendor network by end of April 2009. AIRCOM will also provide system training to Vipnet engineers upon completion.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I see lot of bio medical engineers join CE. However, we do not have any discussions related to bio medical engineering. I am curious to know what bio medical...
😔😔😔😔😔 Please Help me out of this problem. I am unable to format my kingston 16 GB pen drive. It starts formatting ,and then it gives a message that "Windows...
hello........ i want to know how to install winavr, gcc..etc.. can u help him????? even want to know any good project based on micro-controller.....?????
Plz give me some elaborate details of ROTOMETER:smile:
hi friends i faced a problem that is in the simulation of a processor my task is to print the purpose of each and every word and characters i mean...