Air Vistara Flight Travel Experience, Anyone?

Air Vistara has began operations in India and I'm looking for travel experiences from those who've traveled using Air Vistara. I tried loading their website to make a booking and they do not seem to have a fully functional website at all. Several pages loaded 'blank' and I was even presented with a totally CSS-free front page; which got back into its original form only when I refreshed the page multiple times.

I'm wondering if anyone's traveled on Air Vistara plane? Would love to know your experience.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    My bad. I thought the airline has been operational since weeks. Just noticed that the Airline took its maiden flight today. This one being Tata's venture into aviation, I'm excited to see how it works out.
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Well, Air India was Tata Airlines until 1946. So this is the second time they have forayed into the aviation business. Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many people across the world use Google. As you have seen, there are two buttons below the search area text box. Various articles in the internet says, and you write...
Taiwan based company MediaTek, widely known for providing premium level System on Chip (SoC) solutions for global market, has announced its latest range of SoCs for Android devices ranging from...
NASA been writing mission-critical software codes for space programs for years. The NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory’s (JPL) Laboratory scientist Gerard J. Holzmann authored a paper and explained that the mass...
i am proposing this project and i believe it will be a great break through in poultry production. as a matter of urgency i need guildaince and how to achieve...
I am fed up seeing the ads installed in my system. I see ads in browsers. The ad image has some text "Ad by XXXX". Every time I need to...