Air Cooled Heat Exchanger

Currently I am working on Air Cooler P&ID. Here are the details of the air cooler:

Its a forced draft, single bay, 2 fan/bay cooler. The propane vapor enters at 210F and 300psig and leaves as liquid at 120F. The deltaP across the cooler is 5 psig. The motors are of VFD type. The speed of the fan is controlled via pressure controller on the inlet header that feeds the air cooler. Could anyone explain to me this control scheme? Also the use of temperature controller as oppossed to pressure controller?

www.alb-associates.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering whether it's the Brand Motorola or Google Android 3.0 that's attracting all the attention - but I certainly believe that Motorola XOOM price in India needs to be...
A UFO like thing was spotted on camera in Colorado. Here are the videos for you to use your own imagination and find out what's up in the space -...
The world cup is now entering into the finals. Of the the semi-final will be played between Indian and Pakistan cricket team. Now, which team do you think will win...
India's ranked 4[sup]th[/sup] most corrupt country in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region according to the survey conducted b leading HK based consultancy firm PERC. Taking from the source: India among...
Yes, knowing a foreign language helps in life. However, does it really add value to your overall profile and career? I wish to hear real life stories of CEans who...