AIEEE 2012 Paper Pattern

Following is the AIEEE 2012 Paper Pattern :

Paper 1:- Physics & Chemistry:-

150 objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics & Chemistry:- Total Marks 450

Paper 2:-
Mathematics:-

75 objective type questions:- Total Marks 225

Paper 3:- Biology (Botany & Zoology):-

75 objective type questions with almost equal weightage to Botany & Zoology:- Total Marks 225

Paper 4:-

Aptitude Test Part I:-
50 objective type questions:- Total Marks 150

Aptitude Test:- Part II :-
Two questions to test drawing aptitude:- Total Marks 75

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Could someone share the sample solved question papers or different questions for each Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need idea for how to think mini projects and main projects pls help me
AIEEE Application Form can either be made ONLINE or submitted on prescribed application form only. To fill the AIEEEE Application Form ONLINE, follow the link www.aieee.nic.in Information Bulletin containing Application...
All might be aware of the gmail details column which gives the details of your last 5 or 10 activity done (logged in sessions). In one of the column i...
Hai, I am doing this project on boiling point elevation of a mixture. Could anyone here help me with this problem. I tried to google it but it came out...
Hi friends, You can use your Nokia phone as a remote control & mouse. Download "Nokia_Wireless_Presenter" for computer & mobile. you need Bluetooth for connectivity. Install .exe file on your...