AI Project Help

Can any one send me the abstract for "Build a virtual reality system where people can interact with virtual objects or creatures without the need of headsets, goggles, or any special sensing equipment."
AND
Abstract for "Use the concepts in machine-learning technology to develop an Internet soft-bot (software robot), a customizable and (moderately) intelligent assistant for Internet access. It should accept input in a high-level language, generate and execute what is needed by the user on its own."

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    K.ANAND KUMAR
    Can any one send me the abstract
    An abstract is a short summary of a research paper, thesis or an proposal. It is generated after the full item is written. If you can give the complete article, many here can give you the abstract.
  • ANAND KRISHNAN
    ANAND KRISHNAN
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    K.ANAND KUMAR
    Sir I got that topics from this link
    That is good. What sort of help are you looking for from CEans? If you specify what you want many here will help.
    Have a look at this DIY tutorial. May start you in the right direction:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Some more diverse projects:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ANAND KRISHNAN
    ANAND KRISHNAN
    Can any one tell me about how to compare two audio file using java.
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    K.ANAND KUMAR
    compare two audio file using java.
    Compare in what sense?

Are you trying to ascertain if they are same files or of same format, or having same content or anything of that sort?
  • ANAND KRISHNAN
    ANAND KRISHNAN
    proffy
    Compare in what sense?

Are you trying to ascertain if they are same files or of same format, or having same content or anything of that sort?
    yes but should match voice in any language if the input is.
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    K.ANAND KUMAR
    yes but should match voice in any language if the input is.
    Be as descriptive as possible. Your response is way too ambiguous to be answered precisely.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    proffy
    Your response is way too ambiguous to be answered precisely.
    You are right. There are some white papers like this on language identification:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Would that be of any use? May be this is a commercial product and not a tool for developers. I am way off axis in this.
  • ANAND KRISHNAN
    ANAND KRISHNAN
    proffy
    Be as descriptive as possible. Your response is way too ambiguous to be answered precisely.
    I want to match the voices, contents if possiable and find that they are of same persons ,identical in terms of percentages like 80% match,60% match etc
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ANAND KRISHNAN
    ANAND KRISHNAN
    I want voice matching program in java
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    K.ANAND KUMAR
    I want to match the voices, contents if possiable and find that they are of same persons ,identical in terms of percentages like 80% match,60% match etc
    Now you are talking.....
    See, the problem that you described is that of speaker identification, an area in speech technology. For this, various tool kits are available (though they may not be written in Java). Try pocket sphinx. For this,you require a Linux machine to perform your simulations.

For more information visit #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Plus smartphone has been launched in India as a Snapdeal-exclusive product, and could be availed in three color variants - Metallic Grey, Copper Gold, and Champagne...
Quote: this week’s video brings something new to the table. It features a flight test of a new jet-powered device called the Flyboard Air built by Zapata Racing, the same...
The current approach in fundamental scientific research encompasses three distinct aspects, namely theory, experiment and simulation. From cosmology to archaeology, these three aspects are imperative to produce quality research. Moreover,...
Intex Technologies has quietly put up details about its new smartphone on its official website. The Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro made an appearance on the website in the afternoon without...
Why do I look the way I am and not like you? Surprisingly enough, this question can appear as a valid argument to our nature of evolution and has already...