After ece??

Hi ,
I have finished my BE ece in 2012 and after that did a course in rxe..these 4 years I have been to some business..now I want to start my career again in engineering field..please suggest me some course that well help me to get a good placement...some suggested doing course mba,ccna,embedded developer,oracle etc....please suggest me a course

Replies

• Achuthanand
    Achuthanand
    Achuthanand
    Hi ,
    I have finished my BE ece in 2012 and after that did a course in rxe..these 4 years I have been to some business..now I want to start my career again in engineering field..please suggest me some course that well help me to get a good placement...some suggested doing course mba,ccna,embedded developer,oracle etc....please suggest me a course
    ^RHCE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi , I have finished my BE ece in 2012 and after that did a course in rxe..these 4 years I have been to some business..now I want to start...
To meet the demands of ever increasing population, scientists across the globe have come up with different techniques to meet the food requirements. Everyone in the community is working together...
Dear Engineers I am in an apartment in Tambaram ,Chennai, India. In my apartment the expansion joint runs in the middle of the house ie in between the living room...
Google has been on it when it comes to wearables but it has not been successful yet. Its ambitious Project Glass failed to take off and ever since then the...
Hi all, I'm converting a mobile home bedroom into a recording studio. I'm building a room within a room for sound isolation. Right now, I'm down to studs and subfloor....