Aerospace Dynamics Project Ideas

hi everyone.i am arijit maji,a 3rd year student of mechanical engg.actually i want to do a project on aerospace or aerodyamics.can you please give me ideas on this?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ARIJIT MAJI
    hi everyone.i am arijit maji,a 3rd year student of mechanical engg.actually i want to do a project on aerospace or aerodyamics.can you please give me ideas on this?
    Perhaps telling us what kind of project you wish to do will help us provide you with better responses. Shall we assume that you'll be working on the project alone?
  • Arijit Maji
    Arijit Maji
    yes i want to work alone.if it is based on structure or designe then it will be helpfull.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After launching X6S and X6S Plus a few months back, Vivo is back with two new smartphone models - X7 and X7 Plus. Both the smartphones share many of the...
Sir/Madam engineers I needed your suggestion, ideas or proposal for our thesis this year.. Hoping for your kindness,.. hope you help me to make a topic 😀
Hello everyone !! I am in 7th sem of btech ECE .I am trying to find some innovative topics for my project. From my side I have been thinking about...
Respected sir Iam a first year btech ECE student .for the tech fest going to be held at our college the focus theme is energy technologies.after searching it had been...
A team of researchers from MIT, University of Georgia and Max Planck Institute for Informatics is trying to make eye gesture control feasible in mobile devices. They are crowdsourcing the...