aeromodelling

Can someone please assist me in aeromodelling..... i have some queries .... i need to participate in a competition..........

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    What are your specific questions on aeromodelling you need assistance with?
  • ammarmp
    ammarmp
    i need to design an aircraft... for the following mission profiles

MISSION-1: WITHOUT PAYLOADS​
    • ​
    Aircraft will fly this mission without payload

10.3.2. MISSION-2: WITH EXTERNAL PAYLOADS​
    • ​
    Aircraft will fly this mission with EXTERNAL payloads.

10.3.3. MISSION-3: WITH INTERNAL PAYLOADS​
    Aircraft will fly this mission with INTERNAL payloads

where as each mission includes three laps (One lap means that the aircraft must complete a 360 degree turn.)
    1. Lap 1 = 360 left
    2. Lap 2= 360 right​
    3. Lap 3= 360 vertical

and the payload is 8 lbs

BUT the main constraint is that the whole of my aircraft has to fit in a
    2-ft ​
    wide by 1-ft high by 3-ft long (interior

dimensions) box...

i was thinking of using symmetrical airfoil (R.A.F 30)..but Clark y is more easy to construct... can a clark Y (Flat bottom) achieve these missions..???
  • Robertson Antony
    Robertson Antony
    ple explain
    meaning 0f gyroscopic

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ellow CEns... Mahself Addy...from Indore...n M a 3rd yr crazy Mechanical Engineer...m Too much inspired by this site n finally got chance to join...hope m njoyin with u all...thankx yz..😁
Dear all, I saw a report of analysis of paddy straw ash, and I saw that silica forms some 59percent of ash. I have heard the usage of silica in...
Workshop program happening every week Saturday on PHP, Perl, Python, MySQL and CMS Technologies like Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress. For More Detail Pls visit Website
Hey all, Could someone explain miller compensation of a two stage opam.I am not able to understand about the pole splitting😒 Thanks Cheers, cranky
hi friends as we all know computer is a allienment of electronic circuits but we also know virus effect computer running finally my doubt is if it only contain electronic...