Aerodynamic Study of helicopter rotor

Hi...
I am post graduation student, we have seminar presentation. i decided my topic as aerodynamic study of helicopter rotor.but i am really confused how to start study, there are different parameter like hovering, ground effect, etc which one i should choose.

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    I just don't understand ! why the hell do you newbies who don't know even know how to walk, want to fly !. why the hell do you have to choose topics which even your professors find it difficult to work on ?!. why don't you choose something simpler and something within your capacity for a change !
  • Piyush Patil
    Piyush Patil
    zaveri
    I just don't understand ! why the hell do you newbies who don't know even know how to walk, want to fly !. why the hell do you have to choose topics which even your professors find it difficult to work on ?!. why don't you choose something simpler and something within your capacity for a change !
    Mr.Zaveri 😀 encouragement is appreciated instead of dis-encouragement😀 Accourding to ur statement u seriously need some attention towards u. If new people can't show interest then how these things are sustain. And u don't worry about my professors they are much intelligent that u at least their suggestions are much better than urs. and don't judge people without knowing them, first see yourself 😉😔 and don't reply if u don't have capability to answer
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Mr. Piyush

the problem with you guys is that you don't even know the difference between a bolt and a nut, infact you can't even spell them properly, and you guys want to go to such high levels which even your professors have not seen. !

well whatever, SUIT YOURSELF ![/QUOTE]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please keep the discussion on track.
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Well, #-Link-Snipped-# the boy didn't say he wanted to have a complete mathematical model for the blade. He just said he wanted to do a presentation, which could have been on any one of the variables. Although I totally agree with the intent of your post, I strongly detest the content. The same thing could have been presented differently and this altercation could have ben avoided.

Besides, you are not the best judge to determine the "capacity" of any individual. For all we know, he could be the next big thing.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Shashank Moghe
    Well, #-Link-Snipped-# the boy didn't say he wanted to have a complete mathematical model for the blade. He just said he wanted to do a presentation, which could have been on any one of the variables. Although I totally agree with the intent of your post, I strongly detest the content. The same thing could have been presented differently and this altercation could have ben avoided.

Besides, you are not the best judge to determine the "capacity" of any individual. For all we know, he could be the next big thing.
    I for one did not ask you or anybody here as to what you think of my content and i hardly care whether you like it or not. you are not my boss or so to teach ,me what is right and wrong, and i don't have to listen to you or so. #-Link-Snipped-# i remind you again, not to be a judge of people, especially me. you don't need to be some kind of an oestrogen-filled peace-maker.

and what is more, i knew #-Link-Snipped-# that you would be the first guy in CE, to check me here, the other guys don't even care. So again i remind you, : mind your own business !😡
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    I am not being a peace maker, nor a judge of people. And from what I am reading, especially not yours. From the looks of it, it appears you are here to not care about anybody, as you made us aware of plenty through your verbiage. I hope you do know the whole point of a "forum" is to have a place where you can be of help. And if to you, all it means is to take shots at people, I suppose you recalibrate your beliefs. Again, mine was supposed to be a suggestion, not a judgement. I really do not see from which vantage point you are being so bitter and why.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The topic is going way out of hand.

#-Link-Snipped-# Let's try not to discourage people from asking questions. We all agree with your intent, but sometimes even well-intended words if not chosen well can discourage someone to proceed in the right direction.
    Also, sometimes the will to come forward and ask is enough amount of curiosity needed to take the first step towards gaining knowledge. We all as old members of CE need to follow our old practice of encouraging healthy discussions.

#-Link-Snipped-# Thanks for chipping in.

Closing this discussion for good.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Please do start a new discussion if you have another query. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ActOnMagic is a cloud insights company that provides complete visibility into and control over customer business and operational challenges. ActOnMagic was founded this year by Madan Ganesh Velayudham, a computer...
The iBall Slide Performance Series of tablets in India recently got updated with a brand new Windows 8.1 OS running tablet named 'iBall Slide WQ149' with a price tag of...
Hi, I'm new here and i have got few questions i want to ask. first of all, i'm from IP university and my exams are not going very well(not at...
Sharp has introduced a new night vision CCTV camera that can record colors even in total darkness! You no longer have to rely on the scary green videos captured by...
Hi, i have completed my B.E in mechanical stream in a reputed collage, right now working in a good globalized company from past few months in logistics department. I intend...