Advanced Simulation for Electric Machine Design

I apologise for the short notice. Saw it just now.
Quote:
New regulatory efficiency requirements, fluctuating costs of permanent magnets, and the ever present goal of higher performance from a smaller package, increases pressure on both the design and optimization of electric machines across all applications.

This online event will highlight the many techniques used to predict electric machine performance, including analytic models, lumped parameter models based on parameter definition from finite element analysis and nonlinear time-domain finite element analysis. Presenters will show how you can better understand and accurately simulate the coupled effects of heat transfer and electromagnetic performance inside an electric machine to deliver machines that perform on the cutting edge.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All of you who've been waiting for the stickers, here's what you wanted to see! (Click on the thumbnails to open bigger images) These will be dispatched to those who've...
NASA has given a 'go ahead' to the Observing Carbon Observatory 2 (OCO-2) satellite launch. It is now scheduled to launch tomorrow at 5:56 A.M. EDT (3:26 P.M. IST) atop...
A team of engineers at University of Cambridge have managed to break the world record for the trapped magnetic field in a superconductor. The previous record was created over a...
Google has officially announced the End Of Life for Orkut - the once-upon-a-time popular social networking website that took almost entire online population of India and Brazil by storm. Since...
I have done b.tech in computer science engineering,and my interest is only on networking field.i know very little basics of c programming.i always loved to study networking concepts during my...