Advanced reverse osmosis filtration technology for sustainability of process water production

Quote:
Innovations in water treatment are driven by population growth, industrial water use, and the environment. So says George Barclay of Dow Water & Process Solutions in a Water Technology interview. Industry is the second largest consumer of treated water and has the greatest need for producing cleaner water using less energy, states Barclay. He describes work at the Dow center in Tarragona, Spain, where engineers are designing and testing an advanced reverse osmosis filtration technology that will help industrial users achieve 40% better rejection of salt and impurities using 30% less energy.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today CEan @mahesh_dahale is celebrating his birthday. Wishing you a many many happy returns of the day. 🎉
SIr, i am competing the bca with first class,after that take gap in education.& now i am taking the admision for mca, so please give me the guidence for next...
Before any other concept, the first thing you need to be cleared is with ARCHITECTURE of the database. under database administration there are many concepts which need to be discussed...
Dear Sir, I am a graduate of 2012 in Mechanical Engineering. From past two years I am working in Pvt Company and my salary package is also good (4, 32,000...
I would like to introduce myself as Software Engineer willing to go one step beyond coding. Hope to explore a lot