Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Dennis G. Zill, Michael R. Cullen

Hi!!! to you all.. i like this site... I am a new member and I'm trying to find an ebook on Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Dennis G. Zill, Michael R. Cullen, the one with a red background and has a big satellite on it's cover. I don't what edition is this but any edition will do as long as I can solve work exercises on the ebook. I think it would be better if there are answers to it so that i could check them. Hope you could all help me....peace😁

Replies

• Rocker
    Rocker
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

try these links.
  • Jack Robinson
    Jack Robinson
    Please try here:

Google Books

best place to find any kind of books....
    ON WEB
  • Sario123
    Sario123
    Hey Jack, thanks for the tip. I'd really appreciate you efforts. Where are you from? I'd really like to know some sites on free mathematics or engineering ebooks downloads. Do you know some of it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am a newbie here.. just joined into this!! I'd like to know if it's possible to get any sample question papers for the mids and the final exams...
CEans! Today we complete TWO years of existence on the Internet! Yes, its CE's second birthday and what we celebrate as the "CrazyEngineers Day" 😁😁 This time, we are celebrating...
Hey... Please I need help. pleanty help.....please I am working on a line foolowing robot , that is steered by a servo and controlled by a PIC16F84 microcontroller. its is...
Hi all, Anybody knows about termination schemes in board designs.... if u know plase tell me.. Thanks subbu
Hi everone here At CE! Im Jesus, Glad To join here Hope we can get a good time here Any question? Feel Free to Ask