Advanced control systems and their applications in the automobile section.

With more advanced electronic control design tools available in the industry, technology has attained greater heights in the field of electronic engineering. One of the latest devices unveiled recently in the automobile field is the next-generation integrated electronic control panel (IECP) which rolls key interior controls, highly developed vehicle network architectures, and telematics into a sole, suitable panel as a part of the vehicle's parts situated in the middle section. With the human-machine interface so advanced, the customer benefits with enhanced safety features and an improved cabin which encloses the panel. Personal communication gadgets like cell phones have turned into virtual command centers thanks to the technological advancements in the field of electronic control design.

These advanced control systems have now made it possible for people to interact with devices more efficiently and as the devices are designed keeping in mind the future, they will be flexible to meet the changes in the electronic design field that are to take place in the coming years. The technology plays a crucial role in applications such as capacitive touch sensor technology similar to that used in laptops, touch pads, touch-screen displays, proximity sensing, and even the possibility of gesture recognition and advanced vision technology to assist in controlling vehicle functions.

In vehicles, the technology acts as an external device interface and provides both direct and wireless connections including Bluetooth(R)(1) interface. It also supports most traveling devices including cell phones, MP3 players, Radio, Broadband internet access, and navigation devices like GPS. With more integrated controls, the driver can focus more on driving and won’t be distracted thereby enhancing the safety.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I removed advertising links from your post. Thank you for the info, though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does anyone here knows the steps to crack a 3G Dongle? My dongle is locked and I'm not able to get access to it.
Hi friends i want to do my main project on java.The main aim is to store university result in database,the university send a PDF file to respected colleges.So my activities...
Toyota is set to unveil its LF-LC 2+2 Hybrid sports coupe. The car maker is behind Hideous and will only reveal further details at the event itself. But there are...
crush.hitherto.in is a student startup by IIT Guwahati student Piyush Bengani. The system works like this: You add 'the one' as your 'crush' in the hitherto.in service. Then that person...
Mahindra & Mahindra has showcased its much awaited rotating seat concept at Delhi auto expo. What is it exactly? Read more to know more ☕ Rotating Concept XIV-1 At Delhi...