Adding different type of objects in a List (Java)?

Is it possible? And if yes how can I access them in JSP? Can any one help me with this? 😀

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    manishks
    Is it possible? And if yes how can I access them in JSP? Can any one help me with this? 😀
    Not a fan of JSP to give you a code snippet, but yes you can do that.
    Please try to search.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    List = new ArrayList ;
    Problem is, if there are different type of object, how you are going to retrieve it?
    You need to know what kind of object you put at specific location. while casting back.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends I would like to start small scale industry . Can anyone tell me which one is best in electrical field
    Hi! I am studying B. Tech 4th year at Sphoorthy Engineering College in Hyderabad. As placements are going to take place in our college within 4 to 6 months from...
    The Indian Institute of Technology at Indore (IIT-I) is developing a state-of-the-art radio interferometer that would operate at 20GHz frequency. The interferometer is a part of the radio telescope project...
    Event Name: Technovanza 2015 Organised by: Niraj Patil,VJTI In Mumbai, Maharashtra Event Dates - Dec 26, 2015 at 9:00 AM to Dec 28, 2015 at 6:30 PM Venue Address: Veermata...
    I am a final year computer science engineering student from Tamil Nadu, I need some advice on my career. I have some doubt on selection of job. 1. which job...