ad hoc networks

hey guys

i'm doing a project in the field of ad hoc networks. i'm just a beginner and have no experience/knowledge in the field of networking/adhocs.

i hv searched a lot and found a num of papers on this... but they are not grass root level things...

so in case any of you has links to any basic/ medium level study material/research paper on adhoc networks, please share it here...

thx..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear High Voltage and Low Voltage Engineers, Its really happy to meet all of us under this forum. I am GM having experince of 8 years in Industry and Edu....
hi. if anybody has any links relating to " dtection of tampering in images" which can be implemented using MATLAB, please post them here... any help will be highly appreciated...
How we can create an installation package for a project of visual basic. That means if i have a VB project ready and i want to make an installation package...
Anyone tried ITIL v3 Certification or Implementation ? I am not sure if after a year of ITIL V3 where it is heading. Any ITIL experts on CE ?
hai crazy.