Acer Swift 7 as World’s thinnest laptop launched in India at INR 99,999

The Taiwanese electronics multinational Acer, has unveiled its thinnest lightest and perhaps the most portable laptop device in the country at Rs.99,999. The laptop thinner than 1 centimetre - 9.98 mm to be exact was showcased earlier at IFA, Berlin, accompanied with many other Acer products. The laptop sports a 13.3-inch full-HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Weighing just 1.1 kg it can be carried around with ease.

Acer-Swift7

On specs front, it is equipped to run on the 7th Generation Intel core i5 processor backed by 8 GB RAM, along with 256 GB SSD for data storage. If the company claims are to be believed its battery lasts for up to nine hours of usage.

With an all-aluminum chassis and black-gold dual tone the device hosts connectivity options as- wireless technology of 2x2 802.11ac with MU-MIMO, USB 3.1 Type-C port while on audio front it includes Dolby Audio Premium and Acer TrueHarmony as virtual surround sound system. There is no touchscreen feature though.

The ultrathin laptop will be available for sale starting 18th November via exclusive Acer stores, multi brand outlets while online it will be available exclusively via Flipkart.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• prahu mac
    prahu mac
    with that price we can get much better laptops i guess!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One life has taken its first shape in the water naming it the source of life. As we experience, our life cannot sustain without water and certainly, the earth will...
Reliance LYF better known for its set of 4G-enabled smartphones named after the four elements: Earth, Flame (Fire), Water, and Wind recently launched Lyf Wind 7i as a follow-up to...
It hasn’t been a year since the OnePlus 3 was launched and the indie company behind the frankly excellent flagship smartphone is back with a new smartphone called the OnePlus...
#include void main() { struct value { int bit1:2; int bit3:4; int bit4:4; }bit={1,2,13}; printf("%d %d %d\n",bit.bit1,bit.bit3,bit.bit4); }
I am 2.5 yr of exp in IT sector as a developer in skill Microsoft Dynamic CRM 4.0 (MSCRM). m not good in coding.. every time i need someones help...