Acer Liquid E3 And Liquid Z4 Announced, Premiere At MWC 2014

Acer has announced the mid-range Liquid E3 and the entry-level Liquid Z4 smartphones. Both the smartphones will premiere at the MWC in Barcelona.

Acer Liquid E3:

This one comes with a 4.7” 720p IPS display and packs a 1.2 GHz quad core processor (most probably a Cortex A7 chipset), 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage, Wi-Fi, and integrated GPS. The backside of the device has a Acer RAPID key, which can be used to answer a call, launch an app or unlock the device. A long press launches the camera. The Liquid E3 has 13MP rear camera with a LED flash with “ultra-fast focus” time and a 2MP front camera which is also accompanied by a front flash, so taking selfies in dark will be possible.

E3_1 E3_2

At launch the smartphone will be running on Android 4.2.2, but an update to 4.4 is promised by Acer. It is scheduled to hit the European markets in April for a price tag of €199.

Acer Liquid Z4:

The Acer Liquid Z4 is an entry-level phone having a 4.4” TFT screen of unknown resolution along with a dual-core 1.3 GHz processor. It also features a 5MP rear camera with a LED flash and 4 GB of internal storage. As from the image, Liquid Z4 may also feature the Acer RAPID key as in Liquid E3. The smartphone runs on Android 4.2.2 but the company has not mentioned anything about upgrading it to KitKat.

Z4_1 Z4_2

Acer has added some customizations of its own in the smartphone. Liquid Z4 comes with some preloaded four different UI modes: Basic, Easy, Classic and Keypad which are designed for different type of users. Liquid Z4 will also be launched in European markets in April for a price tag of €99. It will be available in two colors – Essential White and Titanic Black.

Source: Acer Liquid E3 Phone Has Front LED for Amazing Selfies | Tom's Hardware

Replies

• Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Acer rapid key must be inspired from volume and power control key of LG G2
  • Netradeep Dhonde
    Netradeep Dhonde
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Acer rapid key must be inspired from volume and power control key of LG G2
    Yeah.Now many companies are making use of the back panel of cell phones

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The much-awaited Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, the mini-variant of the popular Xperia Z1 is now official in India. The phone has been launched at Rs. 36,990 on company’s official website...
HAI,,am preparing a project for automatic glass cleaner and half ready with the wiping units using scotch yoke mechanism(image) and that will be fixed either side by magnets now my...
Please help me!! I have learned c!Should i learn php
Bats have the ability to flap their wings during their flight. This tendency of bats has inspired scientists to design flying robots known as “micro air vehicles”. Researchers from Virginia...
Hello, This is my first post here, I wish I can be helpful in future to be able to payback the advice 😀 I'm computer systems student, studying in egypt,...