Acer Launches 11.6-inch Chromebook C720 In India At GOSF

After launching two new mid-range smartphones this week, Acer has now launched its popular Chromebook C720 in India. The Taiwanese company has once again collaborated with Snapdeal to launch its product in the Indian market at Rs. 15,999 as a part of Great Online Shopping Festival (GOSF). Acer C720 is said to be ideal for education, business and budget-conscious users and comes in with a built-in virus protection system. Acer claims that this Chromebook boots in 7 seconds, offers battery life up to 8.5 hours, and comes with one year international travellers warranty.

C720-01

Speaking about the specifications, the 11.6-inch Chromebook comes with LED display (1366x768 screen resolution) set at 16:9 ratio, runs on Google’s 64-bit Chrome OS and is powered by Intel Celeron 2957U processor, based on the Haswell micro-architecture. The Chromebook has 2GB of RAM which is expandable up to 8GB with 2 slots and an internal storage of 16GB SSD drive which can also be expanded via SD card. Connectivity options include Bluetooth, WiFi, an SD card reader, one HDMI port, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 port. Also, there is an auto update mechanism which automatically updates Chromebook in every six weeks and thus, providing users with latest software and security features. It comes with set of pre-installed apps with Chrome Web Store having more than 30,000 free, paid web apps, themes and extensions. It is available with a touchscreen, is powered by a 3-cell battery, and weighs around 1.25 kg with a sleek body of 1.9cm. Further with C720, the company is offering 1TB of Google Drive storage which alone accounts for Rs. 14,800, a free Skullcandy headphone worth Rs. 2,999 and a buyback offer.

C720-05
With such lucrative offers and excellent features, this Chromebook is worth a shot. Let us know your views on this new Chromebook from Acer. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Japanese multinational conglomerate Toshiba has launched the WT8-B tablet in India at an economical price of Rs 15,499. The tablet was launched on Wednesday especially as an item of online...
BitTorrent has announced an invite only project to build the distributed web. What does that really mean? The details aren't out yet, but the overall plan seems to be targeted...
Every time you try to picture a European country in the autumn season images of yellow and orange coloured fallen leaves comes into mind. Those beautiful autumn leaves however pose...
After launching a tablet last month, iBall has now launched an entry-level smartphone Andi 4F Waves. The company has always been known for making affordable and low-cost handsets and on...
Hello everyone, i want to know the details of CEED exam. About best coaching institution for CEED exam? About elgibility(i completed my graduation in this 2014.)am i elgible to write...