Acer Introduces Chromebook C910 With Fifth-Generation i5 Processor

Acer recently launched the updated version of its popular Chromebook C910 which packs a better Intel core processor. The previous models of Chromebook are powered by Intel’s i3 and Celeron processors, whereas the recently launched model would have more powerful fifth-generation Intel core i5 5200U processor. The product is globally famous as it is believed to be the perfect piece for educational and office purposes. Acer Chromebook C910 (model no: C91054M1) would be launched in US by April and the other models, introduced in January would be available as well.

updated-acer-c910-chromebook

Acer Chromebook C910 features a large 15.6-inch display available in two resolutions- 1920 x 1080 or standard laptop resolution of 1366 x 768. The display comes with Acer ComfyView and anti-glare properties. It is available 32GB internal storage capacity coupled with 4GB RAM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11ac with MIMO technology, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0 and 2.0, HDMI support.

The device retains durability as that of previous models. Acer claims that it can withstand daily damage that can withstand up-to 60kg of pressure and corners that can withstand drop from about 45cm. The Chromebook weighs about 2.2kg and has measures 393 x 256 x 24.2 mm. Acer C910 has the largest touchpad among all other Chromebooks. The gadget is powered by a battery which according to Acer, can be used for up-to 8 hours on a single charge. Thus, an average user can easily use it for a single day on a charge.

The device is scheduled to hit US market in April at a price tag of $499.99. It is expected to be made available in other major markets soon.

Via #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Pune chapter of 'The Indus Entrepreneurs' has organised TiECON Pune 2015 on April 11th at 'The Westin'. If you are an entrepreneur, startup employee, an aspiring entrepreneur, college student...
If you are one of those people who has to lock and unlock their smartphone tens of times a day and would love to have an automated solution for it,...
I would really like to know, how many people still live with the old habit of manually creating and editing Xorg.conf Most modern distros don't require that to do, but...
What do you do when you have access to all the personal information of hundreds of millions of people on the Internet, and you go by the name of 'Facebook'?...
i got a idea of a project which develop a mobile application that can find his/her vehicle in a building. For an example, a lot of people forget their vehicle...