Acer Iconia W4 Launched In India; Features, Tech Specs & Price Detailed

Acer‘s latest Windows 8.1 tablet, the Iconia W4 has arrived in India. The successor to the Acer Iconia W3 Tablet Launched - Tech Specs, Price & Availability Here tablet features hardware improvements and an updated OS. To start with Acer has given the Iconia W4 an 8-inch Active Matrix TFT Colour LCD display which has a 16:10 aspect ratio and a WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels). To improve responsiveness of the touch input Acer has implemented Zero Gap technology on the screen. Underneath the hood you get a 1.33 GHz quad-core Intel Atom processor along with 2GB LPDDR3 RAM and Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD GPU. The aforementioned hardware is responsible for running the 32-bit version of Windows 8.1.

Acer Iconia W4 1

Acer Iconia W4 2 Acer Iconia W4 3 Acer Iconia W4 4
Acer Iconia W4 5 Acer Iconia W4 6

Even though a tablet is never a preferred camera choice, Acer has stuck with the norm and given the Iconia W4 a rear 5MP autofocus camera and a front 2 MP snapper. Acer has been kind enough to preload Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 which means you won’t have to spend extra cash on an office suite. The Iconia W4 comes with microHDMI, microUSB, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. The tablet is powered by a 2-cell 4960mAh Lithium Polymer battery that can last for up to 8 hours on a video loop. For additional storage Acer has added in a 32GB microSD card slot.

The Iconia W4 is being sold in 32 and 64 GB variants. The 32 GB variant has been priced at Rs. 24,999 and the 64 GB variant will set you back by Rs. 26,999.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Many Laptop manufacturers had entered into Tablet arena but many of the failed to stand a strong foot . Dell was the first of its kind(I think so) to do this but hadn't continued its work followed by Lenova who had made a good work in tab sales. lets wait and see if acer can do it.
    Note:Acer's specs looks pretty good to comment.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When I go anywhere I see that hundreds of car goes with one person sitting in it. I always think that in multi nationals and other big organizations there are...
The Indian Space Research Organisation said that with the rise of fake Facebook and Twitter profiles about ISRO, the chances of spread of unauthentic information increase. On Monday, it warned...
Starting from India - I'm wondering if it's possible to explore New Zealand within a limited budget of Rs. 1,00,000? I checked the flight tickets and they're all Rs. 70k+...
Bazaart app is one app with some of the great reviews for being a beautiful way to mix your photos into mind-blowing images. One of the best photo collage making...
Incredible as it may sound, but researchers at York University have sent world's first SMS using evaporated vodka. The text read - "O Canada" and the researchers are confident that...