Acer C720P Chromebook Features Touch Screen; Specifications & Price Revealed

Acer has launched a new touchscreen Chromebook called Acer C720P today at a price of $299 in the U.S. This is an upgraded or newer version of The Acer C720 Chromebook with the addition of a an 11.6-inch touchscreen with 1366 x 768 pixels resolution instead of just the display. The P in C720P comes from Chromebook Pixel laptop from Google. The Acer C720P Chromebook features the Haswell-based Intel Celeron 2955U processor, a 32 GB SSD and 2 GB of RAM. Running on Google's Chrome OS, the new laptop from Acer is already garnering good reviews for its decent set of specifications. Chrome OS brings with is the amazingly quick boot up time of 7 seconds and 7.5 hours of battery life.

As we take a look down the Acer C720P specs, we find that other than WiFi connectivity supports, the chromebook features USB 2.0, USB 3.0, and HDMI ports. All this is built into a body that weighs 2.98 lb. (1.35 kg) and is 0.78-inch thick. Acer has also thrown in a 100 GB of free cloud storage on Google Drive with the package. The C720P will be available in early December from Amazon.com, Best Buy, and #-Link-Snipped-#.

Acer-C720P_chromebook_touchscreen

Currently this Acer Chromebook is being made available in the U.S., Switzerland, Germany, U.K., France, Netherlands, Russia, Sweden and Finland. We can expect a global roll out for the C720P chromebook soon.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After being a part of lots of rumors and a series of leaks, Nokia Inc. has finally launched its much talked about smartphone - the Nokia Lumia 525. A successor...
Your smarts could soon be coming from horse hair, human hair, wool, feathers, yak hair, buffalo hair or any kind of synthetic material that shall be the main ingredient in...
hi friends......, Recently i completed my B.tech from IT and now i am in job trials and doing java course. and i need a online based part time job. Please...
hello friends i want to make my career in cyber security field can any body tell me which qualities are needed and how to start it.how can i join it...
MIT Media Lab churns out interesting projects and new technologies every now and then. The latest innovation coming out of the minds of three MIT Researchers, namely Ayush Bhandari, Refael...