Acer Aspire Series Windows 10 Laptops Launched In Indian Market

Folks over at Acer India are bound to be ecstatic as they have launched the three new Windows 10 laptops in the country. The company has been working closely with Microsoft to make all their new products ready for the latest version of Windows OS. The officials have promised that those who will be purchasing a Windows PC from Acer or have already bought one will be getting a seamless transition to Windows 10. In line with that promise, the 3 new laptops from Acer Inc's Aspire series - namely: Aspire R13, Aspire V Nitro and Aspire E5-573 are all ready for the new operating system. Let's find out the important features of all of these products.

Starting with the ace Acer Aspire R13, here we have two separate hinge mechanisms for letting you have six different user modes. Powered by a Intel Core i5 processor, this laptop comes loaded with 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD, a 13.3 inch touchscreen display (with option of WQHD display or a Full HD display) and Intel HD Graphics 4400. At an astounding 1 inch thickness, the Aspire R13 boasts of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 support, WiFi 802.11AC, Bluetooth 4.0, built-in HD webcam, USB 2.0/3.0 Ports, HDMI Port and a 3220 mAh Li-ion Battery that offers up to 8-hours battery life. The laptop comes with the new Acer Active Pen that features Acer Hover Access technology to activate pop-up, tap-on menus for a more intuitive writing experience.

The Acer Aspire R13 with Windows 10 is priced in India at Rs. 89,999.
Acer-AspireR13
Aspire R13​

The Acer Aspire V Nitro, which is next on the list, features a big 17.3 inch screen with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution display. The 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 processor inside this machine is coupled with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M graphics unit. There's 1 TB hard drive and a 256 GB SSD to cater to your storage needs and a 16 GB DDR3 RAM to take care of the heavy programs on board. This laptop comes with 4 built-in stereo speakers optimised for Dolby audio enhancements. All the connectivity ports are in place (Similar to R13) and a 4605 mAh battery is said to offer only 4 hours of battery life.

The Acer Aspire V Nitro-Black Edition laptop with Windows 10 is priced in India at Rs 1,10,000.

acer-aspireV-Nitro
Acer Aspire V Nitro-Black Edition​

Last but not the least is the Acer Aspire E5-573 laptop that runs on Windows 8.1 operating system. Powered by an 2.1 GHz Intel Core i3 processor and an Intel HD Graphics 5500 GPU. The 4GB SDRAM is coupled with 500 GB HDD. This laptop features a 15.6 inch screen with 1366 x 768 pixel resolution. The 2500 mAh Li-ion battery on board is said to offer up to 5 hours of battery life.

The new Acer Aspire E5-573 with Windows 10 is the cheapest of them all and is priced at Rs. 26,499 in India.

What are your thoughts about the all new Windows 10 laptops? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well , I'm a 1st year student studying in bangalore. i have secured 89.12% in 10th and 69% in 12th. I have managed to get into a good engineering college(IT...
hello sir/ma'am, I am pursuing b.tech in electronics and instrumentation from UPTU (MIT). Recently I am in the fifth sem and i scored 73% in second year. I have completed...
He calls it India's Startup Party. Nikesh Arora is an Electrical Engineer from IIT BHU (Varanasi) of the batch of 1989. He also holds a degree from Boston College and...
Working with foreign clients? Travelling solo to a new country? Translator apps are a big boon. While Google Translate has been dominating for years for any of your translation needs,...
I always have mentioned that, just because an OS has major market share in desktop, it ain't good. It's just million people are stupid as fuck. And, I will keep...