Acer’s H257HU is a 25-inch quad-HD monitor launched for gamers and cinephiles

After launching a series a laptops and tablets over last few months, Acer has now changed its course a little bit. It has launched a new monitor called Acer H257HU which is a 25 inch monitor that has four times the resolution of an HD monitor and provides a great visual experience for gamers and cinephiles. Let us look at the specs of the monitor in details.

The monitor is placed on diamond cut and a well-crafted stand that has a slim, aluminium front bezel. If you have a multi-monitor set up, then the monitor’s progressive styling features, zero-frame design coupled with the 178-degree wide viewing angles (both horizontally and vertically) of its IPS screen provide a great visual experience.

Not only visually, the monitor has great features when it comes to sound as well. Increasing the loudness won’t increase the distortion. Instead, thanks to the built-in DTS Sound, it will improve both the bass performance and local clarity. Also, the Acer True Harmony increases the frequency-balance and fine tunes it to provide a greater impact to movie buffs and gamers.

acer_h257hu_monitor

If you are photographer, a programmer, a graphic designer or a writer you probably use the computer way more than anyone else. This might be a cause of worry for your eyes. But Acer H257HU monitor has a series of technical stuff that makes prolonged use comfortable without affecting the eyes. Acer Low Dimming technology adjusts the brightness setting according to the light, thus reducing the eye fatigue. Acer Flickerless Technology helps maintain a stable supply of power and thus remove screen flickering.

Under connectivity, Acer offers Digital Visual Interface (DVI), DisplayPort 2.1, a mini DisplayPort and one HDMI 2.0 port. The monitor is built in 100 percent sRGB colour gamut technology and can easily adjust colour, colour temperature and the saturation courtesy the 6-axis colour adjustment. The monitor comes with a 3 year warranty has already been made available in the US markets for the price of $369.99 (Rs 23,000 approx.).

Via: IT News Online - Union Budget 2018: Reactions from the IT Industry - Part III

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OnePlus is all set to launch its power bank today. After Xiaomi launched the 5,200 mAh and 10,400 mAh power banks and took the Indian customers by storm, OnePlus could...
If you are a frequent traveler who uses a tablet computer extensively for work or just love to operate the smartphone on the go for blogging and accessing social media...
While designing a backpacking tent which involves bending of poles, which beam formula should I use? Straight beam or curved beam?
may i get your opinion about this topic??????
sir i have passed b.tech(cse) and now i want become software developer engineer.but i have little knowledge about programming.i have also joined c,c++,java coaching center. so sir ple guide me.can...