Accolite Campus Selection Procedure

Accolite comes for selecting students in campus for Computer Science branches (CSE/COE/IT/SE).

Every single round mentioned below was an Elimination Round.

Rounds-

1. Written Coding Round : There was a written subjective test for an hour, having 6 questions. 5 were coding (mainly based on Data Structures) and 1 was checking and rectifying the errors in the code.

2. Interview Rounds : There were three interviews : 2 Technical and a HR. Every round was made elimination round for all the shortlisted students. In technical round, basic questions from various technical concepts like- C/C++ Programming, OOPS, Data Structures, DBMS, OS, Networking etc. were asked, along with some famous coding problems like - Sorting and Searching, Divide and Conquer, Backtracking and Tree-based. Moreover, they've asked for giving a complete overview of my mentioned Projects. Whereas in the HR round, typical HR questions were asked. Few mind-boggling puzzles were also asked in every round.

Replies

• Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Accolite Coding Questions (Written + Interview Rounds)

1. Find the depth of an n-ary Tree
    2. Write the Level Order travesal of Binary Tree in the following order
    Suppose the Tree is

The Order should be printed : 1 2 3 7 6 5 4

3. Find the subarray with maximum sum/product
    4. Find all the possible subsets from a set of n distinct elements
    5. Create a Binary Tree using its Inorder Travesal and Postorder/Preorder Travesal
    6. Covert Infix expression into its equivalent Postfix/Prefix form (even vice-versa)
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This has been a particularly information thread. Thanks to ashish.

Here's a collection of topics & questions previously asked during Accolite campus selection procedure -

1. Given a sequence of integers:
    ways to find the first non-repeating sequence.
    sort integers based on occurrence using hash map.
    2. How do you remove loop from a linked list?
    3. How to make a HashMap instance object as an unmodifiable class, without using Collections API.
    4. Write code to do sum of 2 numbers represented in a linked list and show result in another linked list.
    5. How asynchronous treads work along with JVM internals.
    6. Shortest path sum of a binary tree

Knowledge/Concepts to be revised for Accolite technical round:

1. Core Java fundamentals
    2. Serialization
    3. Collections.
    4. OOPS
    5. Garbage Collection.
    6. Tree traversal
    7. SQL joins

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) comes for selecting students in campus for all engineering bracnhes. Every single round mentioned below was an Elimination Round. Rounds- 1. Online Aptitude Round : It...
Hi, I need procedure that read the file on server and print it's content onto output(screen) using the UTL_FILE packages.Please provide me as early as possible.
Guys have a look at this video. just tell me how such a mistake can be committed ? deliberately i mean. Conqueror proffy Itspuneet
Is it possible to download videos from youtube ? if so how ?
hello friend i need some help i want to develop an application for iphone and ipad if you have some nice idea's then please reply. thanks in advance.