Accenture To Hire 95,000 Employees; But How Many Will Get Fired?

Just read the news that Accenture has surpassed TCS in terms of employee head count. Also, the company has said that they will hire about 95,000 new employees in the current fiscal year. The interesting part is all about what many people are saying on several news and blogging websites - that though accenture may hire several employees, it fires in bulk as well!

I'm wondering if that's the case, should the new joinees be worried about retaining their jobs? If you have an option, would you join Accenture or TCS?

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I will rather consider my job profile, doesn't matter if I will be able to retain my job or not, I will rather see where I can learn and can enhance my skills
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    *Farm with more sheep looks rich. Only sheep can tell what their condition is.
    Period.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm from a small town Kovilpatti in Tamilnadu. Our family is a small one with my parent and my brother. My dad is a govt employee and mother is a...
I am farhad farhadi form Iran. PhD Candidate in telecommunication systems and my interest is in processing system design ( in software and sometimes HDL implementation)
im abigail escolar, 19 from philippines..and currently studying computer science, 4th yr student from the university of southern mindanao
Joining the league of Dell, HP and MSI, Taiwanese multinational ASUS is launching a high end gaming laptop called Asus ROG GL552 in India. Dell and MSI are among few...
Folks behind Intex Mobiles must be ecstatic about their new launch. Their new smartphone called 'Intex Aqua Xtreme II' has hit the market and it packs a bunch of really...