Abstract classes in java ,their implementation

i know that abstract classes cannot be instantiated but we say that then we create the sub-class object then first that will run the parent class constructor which is our abstract class ,so obviously when constructor will run,it will create an object ,so is there no conflict now on the basis of instantiation of the abstract class.

Replies

• Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    What is the question or your doubt here?
  • radha gogia
    radha gogia
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    What is the question or your doubt here?
    i have a doubt that if during instantiation of the child class ,firstly the constructor of the parent class which in our case is abstract class would run,so it means that when the constructor runs then it creates the object of the class so doesnt this fact conflict from the statement that abstract classes could not be instantiated becoz when its construcutor is called,it means its object must have been created definitely.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Founded in June 2012, The Media Ant is a privately held Marketing and Advertising company by Samir Chaudhary, Mayank Bidawatka and Mukesh Agrawal. The Media Ant is a market place...
iBall has launched a new Android 4.4 KitKat running tablet in India with iBall Slide 3G Q7271-IPS 20, which features a 7-inch IPS Display (1024 x 600 pixel resolution) and...
Quote: You can tell a lot about people from the individuals they most admire. So a recent poll to find the public’s top engineering heroes paints an interesting picture of...
when we take a value of a variable which is greater than the range of its data type then it turns into a negative value. Can anyone tell why &...
Not found C compiler for widows 64 bit win 8.1. Anyone knows from where can i get it???