Absolute Zero: The supreme irony of Electrical Engineering

The The supreme irony of Electrical Engineering - Check out absolute zero's humorous take -
Irony of EEE

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Eagerly awaited your post yesterday night and here it is
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Why this character looks like Biggie? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    Why this character looks like Biggie? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    ...because it IS me! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is not ME at all ๐Ÿ˜€ I fix many electrical appliances at my home. Almost break most of them ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    This is not ME at all ๐Ÿ˜€ I fix many electrical appliances at my home. Almost break most of them ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I tend to fix server issues in the nice bright tube-light.
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    English-Scared
    Hence proved ;-)
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Pal that bulb thing is glowing why does the Electrical guy want to fix it
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    jeffrey samuel
    Pal that bulb thing is glowing why does the Electrical guy want to fix it
    Hehe I was hoping noone would point that out. I was trying to show that it was the bulb holder... It's not actually 'lighting'... But anyway ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    chuckofalltrades
    Hehe I was hoping noone would point that out. I was trying to show that it was the bulb holder... It's not actually 'lighting'... But anyway ๐Ÿ˜›
    HA HA HA LOL LOL

made my tummy go up now I get it loud and clear ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I would quote a incident here, my friend, topper of the batch was fixing fuse in his home and I was at his home at that time.
    He took out the fuse, took a wire and bent it to match the thickness of the hole the fuse holder has and fixed it.
    So the wire's thickness is soooo much.

In the evening , because of the power fluctuations a tube light and tv burnt out. When I checked it, I was surprised to see the thickness. Fuse is supposed to have minimum thickness but my dear friend wanted to fix it well. I had to fix it again! ๐Ÿ˜€

Education will not give you practical knowledge.. For me , I learnt it in my 7th from an electrician who use to stay in our colony!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys we must have known about working in PRO E, the modelling of solids, sheet metals etc. Me too come in the same category, I just wanted to do...
Hello all, I need some help regarding Implementation of a RF receiver and transmitter for secure data-exchange. I am using RFM70 transceiver for wireless data transfer, I am using a...
Name: grsalvi *Engineering Trade: electrical Location: *Occupation: Employed (actually placed in an IT company but waiting for Joining ) Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies & Interests: Net surfing,coding,reading books,playing flute,Karate,meditation....
What actually it means from current source and voltage source. We come across these types of sources in Network Analysis.
Like all IT students, their dreamjob is to work in google or MS or whatever. Me, being an EC student my dreamjob is to work in Nvidia/AMD/intel. I know how...