Absolute Zero: The Four Year Transform

Absolute Zero and Four Year Transform: This is my first attempt at drawing with a #-Link-Snipped-#, so the results are a little scratchy. I promise a more consistent result from next week onward.

AZ8

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    A very true simple comic; but the point is indeed big for all of us.
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Good work, waiting for more and more factual comic strips ๐Ÿ˜€

And Nice titie I must say ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Very well said Chuk. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Man! I've a degree in Electrical engineering and I found a job in software company. Then I quit to become an entrepreneur on the Internet domain!

The four year transform applies to me. Never thought the 'Fourier Four Year Transform' would matter so much in life ๐Ÿ˜.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Haha! I liked the word-play! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    THis is wonderful ๐Ÿ˜€ hilarious!!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    Man! I've a degree in Electrical engineering and I found a job in software company. Then I quit to become an entrepreneur on the Internet domain!

The four year transform applies to me. Never thought the 'Fourier Four Year Transform' would matter so much in life ๐Ÿ˜.
    The best example is spoken!!!

#-Link-Snipped-#, you rock man!!! \m/ !!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    What a creative way of saying it. Bravo! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    good work man ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankush luitel
    Ankush luitel
    cool dude.... xtreamly hilarious... n funta-fantabuluosly-fantastic.....
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Loved the facepalm moment face in the end. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

I wonder what I will be doing '5 years from now'. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Now I understand why I want to quit software Industry its more than 4 years ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    Now I understand why I want to quit software Industry its more than 4 years ๐Ÿ˜€
    Oh ! then I am in Embedded field - 3rd year running. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    godfather
    Oh ! then I am in Embedded field - 3rd year running. ๐Ÿ˜›
    Oh then 1 year left ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I am a strong but solitary dissenter in this denigration of a true multidiscplinary engineer.
    Good for you COAT.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    this is what happens to all mechanical guys who get campus-placed in IT companies
  • optimystix@
    optimystix@
    Good man Keep it up
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey Hoping the future atleast doesn't stick to your post pal

Awesome one ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Revealed the reality nicely.
  • ashie
    ashie
    i'm also in same track....I complete my 4 years in E.E bt nw I'm software engg...
    but dis domain is also gud 2 me...๐Ÿ˜‰
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    good one here...
    but i somehow did instrumentation, and am working with instrumentation based job while my friends went on to software and started moving to foreign countries... earning lots... and me stuck in indian based sites like power plants and cement plants.... well that life... " your decision, your roadmap.... your will, your way".. ๐Ÿ‘
  • PRASENJIT TOMAR
    PRASENJIT TOMAR
    quite a story... if one gets placed in a IT company.....after doin 4 yrs in mechanical....still 1 yr left wid me...lets see

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hye , my name`s Neo and i would like to ask about Broadband Modem. Here we go with the 1st question. Which electronic components corresponding with the connection speed? may...
Hey guys, Am working as a trainee design engineer. am good at pro/e and am concentrating on its advanced modules. My doubt is whether pro/e is enough for my designing...
Well for those who are in embedded field Arduino is very known word. I am planning to study about Arduino basics so inviting all who are interested in Arduino can...
Can anybody tell me in simple the difference between source data rate and transmission data rate?
Can someone explain to me how a battery works. What I am really trying to figure out is what creates that potential difference across terminals in order for charge to...