Absolute Zero: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Jokes

Note 2

Jokes apart... The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is something that everyone of us on this site is looking forward to (5.5 inches!).

I'm looking forward to it mainly because prices of Note 1 will drop >😁

At the same time, we've all made fun of people with Notes, and (if we have a Note), have been made fun of. What are your moments with the Note? Shout out in the comments! Hope you liked the comic!

Happy launch to Samsung!

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    A very nice one! I was laughing so hard at office πŸ˜› and people around at this hour are watching me with a surprise look.

They might be assuming I am laughing because I am working so hard and out of frustration or becoming bad which is quite incorrect.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Holy Kaw! I want Galaxy Note 2 and I'm even ready to get an extra-large pocket for my pants.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Funny comic chuck ! as usual

But then "jokes apart" (as chuck mentioned), i particularly hate notes and tablets. their extra large sizes seem to defeat the concept behind cell phones, (which should be small, handy, and can be carried around in trouser/shirt pockets).

if the sizes of these phones have to increase, then i prefer laptops.
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    The_Big_K
    Holy Kaw! I want Galaxy Note 2 and I'm even ready to get an extra-large pocket for my pants.
    Which gadget freak isn't looking forward to it! Quad core, 1.5 GHz, 2 GB RAM... Drool!
    But it's likely to be priced crazily... 38k levels... So I just hope the price of the Note 1 comes down from its stubborn 33k levels to 25k or so. That'd be an awesome deal... Dual core 1.x Ghz etc with an ICS upgrade.

In any case, it's going to be an interesting day tomorrow, when the launch happens πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I really doubt Note I's price will drop significantly. If the Note II is priced at 38k, I'm quite sure the Note I will be around 28 - 30 grands. I wonder whether Jelly Bean is really worth the upgrade.

I'm already beginning to save 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zaveri
    Funny comic chuck ! as usual

But then "jokes apart" (as chuck mentioned), i particularly hate notes and tablets. their extra large sizes seem to defeat the concept behind cell phones, (which should be small, handy, and can be carried around in trouser/shirt pockets).

if the sizes of these phones have to increase, then i prefer laptops.
    Have you used 'The Note'? If not, give it a try. It's a sucker!
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    The_Big_K
    I really doubt Note I's price will drop significantly. If the Note II is priced at 38k, I'm quite sure the Note I will be around 28 - 30 grands. I wonder whether Jelly Bean is really worth the upgrade.

I'm already beginning to save 😁
    Best phone right now is Galaxy Nexus, probably... You get it in bill-less places in Mumbai for 23k. For the price and specs, it's a killer killer deal.

Chuck
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    The_Big_K
    All of them are suckers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Chuck - I'd have loved to see something about people's reaction when they see you making a phone call with Note. πŸ˜€
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    The extra large pocket ! 😁 Laughing out loud! Good one #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Considering that #-Link-Snipped-# is a gadget freak; I wish to know if he always wears a 12 pocket cargo 😁
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    The_Big_K
    Chuck - I'd have loved to see something about people's reaction when they see you making a phone call with Note. πŸ˜€
    Alrighty then... We can do that one when Note 3 launches πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chuckofalltrades
    Alrighty then... We can do that one when Note 3 launches πŸ˜€
    Note 3 will be a Note ...ummm TV 😲
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    LOlz... The last one. history is repeating itself. large phones with touch screen😁
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I would rather see the jokes as sarcasm 😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Note 3 will be a Note ...ummm TV 😲
    Under-estimating... 😁
    Chuck made NOTE 2 case as Back pack, he would made NOTE 3 as Home theater... πŸ˜€

Beside size everything is freaking awesome for NOTE 1.

Size.. is CHUCKKK 😁

-CB
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    The_Big_K
    πŸ‘€

I've been using Note for quite a while now. And I'm Sucker-Punched!πŸ‘ Totally in love with this device! 😍 Not *that* happy with ICS upgrade though. Limits a couple of SMemo functionalities!
  • ashie
    ashie
    awesme joke.....my sister have galaxy note......and even i'm also laughing so hard in office....😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    LOL, backpack for carrying case. 😁
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    The_Big_K

And while making a call with a note, how do you hold it ?

with one hand or both ?

HAHAHA😁😁😁😁😁😁
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    how will i place it

where will i hold it
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    crazyboy
    Under-estimating... 😁
    Chuck made NOTE 2 case as Back pack, he would made NOTE 3 as Home theater... πŸ˜€

Beside size everything is freaking awesome for NOTE 1.

Size.. is CHUCKKK 😁

-CB
    the point is worth consideration what are the possible things which we can squeeze into a cell phone now
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    jeffrey samuel
    how will i place it

where will i hold it
    just as chuck mentioned in his comics, you gotta get a trouser with a big pocket stitched. Or better still invest in a laptop bag.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    jeffrey samuel
    the point is worth consideration what are the possible things which we can squeeze into a cell phone now
    our passport size photos for instance. that can be accommodated between the battery and its cover, in any phone.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    zaveri
    our passport size photos for instance. that can be accommodated between the battery and its cover, in any phone.
    I never thought of this but to carry a 1000 Rs note this is worth i have tried this and steal proof unless you loose your cell phone
  • Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    I can't stop laughing... Nice one.. πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone share their experience and can even share questions of programming,technical round of THOUGHT WORKS...so that it will be helpful to everybody....please its urgent for me....i have cleared my...
Diaphragm springs are used in automobile clutches. But then under what category of springs does, it fall ? are they examples of the disc spring or belleville spring ?
Selecting the Processor is Cake-walk. But again Newbies will have trouble in choosing the proper CPU for their PC. Here's quick guide : SPEED OF PROCESSOR : You might've looked...
i am a automobile engineering final year student from india madya pradesh gwalior and i am very intersted to discuss the any topic is to be related to the automobile...