Absolute Zero: People you meet at your coaching center

As an engineering student, you must have been to a coaching center. Absolute Zero tells you about the different types of people you meet at these coaching centers.
AZ2

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Except for the senior citizen, my coaching class did seat the rest!πŸ‘ Senior uncle's entry happened in college though! 😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    So True and So Nice πŸ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    The annoying know-it-all! Yeah, there was this one particular guy in my coaching class. 😑
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Senior Citizen ... 😁...
    two of the guy ware in my coaching.. they ware preparing for 4 and 5 years 😲😨 to get into IIT.
    Why didn't they went in some AIEEE and M.Tech. from IIT , only GOD knows.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    😁

Nice. Some of my friends from my coaching center would say I belonged to the first category, but I myself would like to think I belong to category 4 πŸ˜›
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Well, I've seen all in my class and I belong to one of those categories too...Er..May be two! πŸ˜›
  • Swagatam M
    Swagatam M
    This is so true πŸ˜›
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Never been to a coaching center, but have seen a lot of those 'irreverent genius' types. πŸ‘
    😁 ROFL @ senior citizens and US Bound Brats! 😁awesomeness.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Awesome πŸ˜€ !! I met all the five persons.....
  • Reya
    Reya
    Most of them were Annoying-It-All and The Irreverant geniusπŸ˜€I'm yet to see US-bound brat!

There is also another category of people who joins two coaching centres and give replies before the sir would complete the question!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Really true and awesome! Esp. the adiabatic guy reminds of me in school! πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Never been to the concentration camps - but I personally know a *lot* of those 😁
  • ashish sharma
    ashish sharma
    very true, I have also met with these type of people.
  • zaki_whiz03
    zaki_whiz03
    Nice one πŸ˜€
  • Priyalak
    Priyalak
    Hi guys...

I havn't spent a much time in those camps but a month. There I had seen students of the type annoying-know-it-all(who are really annoyingπŸ‘€ ) and the irreverent genius(a few).
  • ironman
    ironman
    I have come across all the mentioned types. I am just finding it difficult to place myself in any one of those.
  • Priyalak
    Priyalak
    Please note : The following content is not intended to hurt anybodys feelings...

God and the Devil discuss an Engineer
    Although locked in fierce competition for what seems like forever, God and the Devil meet once every week for coffee just to catch up with each other. One week they're in heaven and the next they're in hell. When it was God's turn to host last week, the Devil was whistling a happy tune as he walked through the gates and wore a huge smile as he plopped down in the golden chair. As he poured a cup, God said, "You look pretty pleased with yourself. " "Yeah," said the Devil, "Things are really looking up since I got that engineer last week.πŸ˜€ He's put in escalators and flush toilets, and he even found a way to control the heat in those old furnaces. I've been meaning to thank you for turning him away up here." God looked stunned, and almost spilled coffee into the saucer. "You know that you're not supposed to get any engineers," God said. "Peter was breaking in some new help at the gates last week, and they must have made a mistake. Just send him back up and we'll straighten it out." But the Devil just chuckled and said, "No. I think I'll keep him. He was talking about looking into better ventilation this week. I can see why you keep them all for yourself." "Send him back," demanded God "No," smirked the Devil. God thundered, "Send him back, or...😑 " "Or what?" the Devil asked. "Or I'll sue," finished God. The Devil chuckled again. "Where are you going to get a lawyer?😁 "
  • ironman
    ironman
    😁
    That was great, Priyalak.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please comment only on the strip. General humor can be posted in our chit-chat section.
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    I think the image size (of the comic) is about 1+ MB.Could do with some optimizing! πŸ˜€
  • Gowtham_JGR
    Gowtham_JGR
    No coaching no one I met but met in Class rooms πŸ˜‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I can't wait to see the next in series. 😁
    AbraKaDabra
    I can't wait to see the next in series. 😁
    It would be released on the Valentine's Day na?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    It would be released on the Valentine's Day na?
    Yes. I guess. One has to wait and watch. πŸ˜’
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Very well said chuck πŸ˜€
    Can't it be made daily? A suggestion from a fan, guys!!! πŸ˜€
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    Lol, very true; specially US Bound Brats 😁 Met everyone except the senior citizen.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    It's better be a weekly πŸ˜€
    The_Big_K
    It's better be a weekly πŸ˜€
    Why do you say? Any special reason? Okay, increase the frequency... Let it be weekly twice! πŸ˜›
  • BigNut
    BigNut
    so true!!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    Why do you say? Any special reason? Okay, increase the frequency... Let it be weekly twice! πŸ˜›
    I would love to have it daily too, but then the wait creates the element of suspense. πŸ˜‰
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Praveen-Kumar
    Daily? Haha, dude. I have a day job πŸ˜›
    chuckofalltrades
    Daily? Haha, dude. I have a day job πŸ˜›
    It would be awesome man!!! πŸ˜€ Seriously... πŸ˜€ Is the next one ready???
    Okay, at least, weekly twice?
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Praveen-Kumar
    It would be awesome man!!! πŸ˜€ Seriously... πŸ˜€ Is the next one ready???
    Okay, at least, weekly twice?
    Love your enthusiasm, man πŸ˜€ Two a week will also be a stretch. We will need K's opinion on that. There are plenty in the pipeline, don't worry πŸ˜›

PS: If you really like the comics, head over to #-Link-Snipped-#, there might be stuff that you like there.

Chuck
    chuckofalltrades
    Love your enthusiasm, man πŸ˜€ Two a week will also be a stretch. We will need K's opinion on that. There are plenty in the pipeline, don't worry πŸ˜›

PS: If you really like the comics, head over to #-Link-Snipped-#, there might be stuff that you like there.

Chuck
    Thanks Chuck... I wish you to be the next Chuck Jones!!! πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chuckofalltrades
    Chuck
    Twice a week is also a good idea; but we don't want to overload Chuck!

I'd want all our new comic strips like new versions of iPad. They make appearance once a year; but make sure that they grab all the attention πŸ˜€
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    my own best friend was the classic example of the US bound brat . He ended up in a better college than i.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    senior citizens are very rare to come by.howeverthe mechanical "legend" guys do not remain legends forever
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    @US Bound Brats! so so nice πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, I have a problem on a structural. I have 2 beams connected each other. ( Pls see attachment) there is a uniform force acting down which is 14930Nm....
Go behind the scenes and meet Federico Faggin, the designer of the 4004 chip, Intel's first microprocessor.
MIT comes up with curious CEan type innovations. Here is an implantable blood pressure sensor which is powered by a few minues of Rap Music. https://medtechinsider.com/archives/26803 My concern is that...
Here's a Facebook poll that mentions Crazy Engineers. Upvote your favorite. πŸ˜€ https://www.facebook.com/questions/10150591817167262/?qa_ref=ssp
One of my friend is planning to take the TOEFL exam for 2 reasons: 1) To include it in her resume 2) To keep it as an Aim to improve...