Absolute Zero: More internet activities that need taxes!

More taxes

What other online activities these days should be taxed? Sound out in the comments! (and I might just create a Part 2 of this if I get too lazy!)

And here's Kogan's IE tax! #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #Goes back to update business plan ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    BAN all the RETARTED COMMENTS! #ModSquadrage
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    It's 'I' not 'i'. ๐Ÿ˜ก
    Tax charged $10. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sir Please give me ready Project with Report and I'm from xxxxx city if possible then give my viva also.

tax charge :- 100$
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    i would like to publish my articals on crzy enggonly can we write 2-4 or less articals in a week
    as we .ve to find something new for ce
    ^ Excerpt from one of the mails we received today.

Tax Charge ->
    stewie_with_gun-2145
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    How to get back economy on track : Just charge $0.1/1hour Facebook use ๐Ÿ˜....
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    whats "bbm" ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    zaveri
    whats "bbm" ?
    BlackBerry Messenger
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    supposing we tax everyone who uses the words "INNOVATION" or "PARADIGM"?
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Gurjap
    supposing we tax everyone who uses the words "INNOVATION" or "PARADIGM"?
    Don't do that, I'm an MBA, those words are my bread and butter ๐Ÿ˜›
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Nice on! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

#-Link-Snipped-#: true.. I've just finished a month of my MBA education and i already find myself using such words just for the feel of it ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    We've got a new mall in Malaysia called Paradigm Mall. Wonder if it attracts the likes of you ๐Ÿ˜›
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    FB and orkut need all taxes 2 b levied ๐Ÿ˜ก on ! PS: i dont hav these accounts ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    The best part was the comment which had the email excerpt and the pic of the cartoon with a rifle as the tax charged!!

" Tax Charged: your ass is mine!!!"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you seen popular Hollywood movie: Surrogates. If yes, you must be wondering that Bruce Willis was struggling in a world dominated by realistic robots that were controlled by humans...
Have completed my n+ and ccna training,now preparing for cert.But still in a dilemma, are these certs really helpful spending nearly 20k bucks on them? I have been looking for...
Hai this is govind from vizag ,studying 4th mechanical .I am here to know some important topics about future projects ,i hope this site helps me for some extent.
hai this govind ,iam here to know about the project work regarding refrigerants .
Howdy! VoiCE is CrazyEngineers' blog on global latest news in engineering & technology read by thousands of techno-enthusiasts every day including decision makers, CEO, CTOs, Product Managers from all over...